Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Orlando used to be dope in this regard, hurricanes didn't really wreck shyt just a whole lot of rain and minimal flooding
But this last time my cousin in Kissimmee lost her car, flood damage. (Insurance paid her lovely thankfully)
And that was for a hurricane that made landfall in Ft Myers, a good 2 hours south of Orlando.
If this one hits close to Tampa?

:lupe:

Stay safe Central Florida brehs

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orlando used to be dope in this regard, hurricanes didn't really wreck shyt just a whole lot of rain and minimal flooding
But this last time my cousin in Kissimmee lost her car, flood damage. (Insurance paid her lovely thankfully)
And that was for a hurricane that made landfall in Ft Myers, a good 2 hours south of Orlando.
If this one hits close to Tampa?

:lupe:

Stay safe Central Florida brehs

This storm is gonna be crazy, I was at the beach over the weekend and the water is WAYY too warm. I've never hopped into the beach and never not get startled by the cool water. This time, it felt like I hopped in a jacuzzi.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
F4oknYOWoAAxiAQ

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Dictator

This could be just the break he needs….he’ll have the chance to keep the state open while it’s being ravaged by a hurricane and remind everyone of all the freedom-y vibes from Covid…wasn’t that his sole qualification for POTUS consideration?