Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That c00n as woman in there protecting massa

As much as it pains me to think this -

Local black leadership probably would be getting some sort of funding or projects pulled had they (and rightfully so) told him to fukk off.

You could easily see some infrastructure funding drying up immediately after telling him to kick rocks.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't put it past him but the optics would make that hard.

Would be one of those quiet December items that gets done when it's on to the next headline.

There's no way in fukkin hell he gets the red carpet around a bunch of black folks like this unless the purse strings got threatened.

Hell they'd take over the district if he didn't get access to the memorial service.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hurricane Idalia is right now proj. to hit Cat 2 on Wednesday, but the GoM is still very warm. If that Hurricane stays on track, and the Hurricane moves slowly towards Florida, it's going to gain strength even more. DeSantis isn't getting his reactions in Florida like he used to, the last thing he needs is a Major Hurricane.

Idalia bout to get all up in Florida guts :takedat:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I can’t for the day he don’t have the seal of the state behind him when folk can finally put hands on him… bytch ass cowards like he can never thrive out in the open by himself.. mark my words the moment he is out of office his bytch ass is going to move out of the state..

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

All bets are off considering what he does and how he acts.

It would be some news years eve shyt no one would see. You have to prepare for the absolute worst at all times with this guy.

He should be asked in light of this tragedy -

Will you pull the PragerU curriculum out of schools? If not, why?

Will you remove the benefits of slavery portion out of curriculum? If not, why?

Will you consider putting back AP African American history in schools? If not, why?

Fukk him.

Last edited: