Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like seeing things like this. Take Congress and get a new voting rights act, student loan, or roe codified into law. Once that happens, there's nothing the supreme court could do

I didn't realize the extent of the growth in youth voting until very recently. If this continues and the youth vote turnout % approaches what it is for other the general public, the Dems would be almost unbeatable (assuming a respectable candidate) in presidential elections.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Full blown Nazi running for president. I ain't trying to hear no staff member did this. This wouldn't see light of day without multiple folks approving.

:lolbron: He also published articles for the National Review. :mjgrin: I could see why Ron DeSantis would be interested in him.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron: He also published articles for the National Review. :mjgrin: I could see why Ron DeSantis would be interested in him.

I know this sounds outlandish and seems completely like it couldn't happen but it's almost seeming like Trump had all these people hired on the DeSantis campaign.

And he was stupid enough to get them
hired and they sabotaged him from within because that's about the only excuse I can come up with to have this amount of people do this amount of stupid stuff in 2 months.

I knew the guy was eventually going to self destruct but this is an epic flame out in an epic short amount of time. Like he may have 2 weeks left.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I know this sounds outlandish and seems completely like it couldn't happen but it's almost seeming like Trump had all these people hired on the DeSantis campaign.

And he was stupid enough to get them
hired and they sabotaged him from within because that's about the only excuse I can come up with to have this amount of people do this amount of stupid stuff in 2 months.

I knew the guy was eventually going to self destruct but this is an epic flame out in an epic short amount of time. Like he may have 2 weeks left.

Your not far off. I said it a few times, it all stems back to DeSantis' behavior in D.C., he never was interested in making friends. So while they were Ok with him being Governor, they knew Ron didn't have what it takes. So they called up all their friends and said, "Hey, you might get a call from DeSantis. Take it from me, you won't like him as he is socially inept."

So they already told all of the heavy hitters to not answer DeSantis' call, and DeSantis was forced to take scrubs.

When you take a guy of DeSantis' character along with the limited resources, this is the result.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
o2ar1wk1j6eb1.jpg

meanwhile trump

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
florida's solid blue areas are orlando and ft lauderdale. tampa and west palm beach are lighter shades of purple-bluish. miami is a racist cac cuban republican stronghold now.

edit: should have read orlando as the solid blue, not miam
Your right about those sorry cubans, but it seems like Miami has the most amount of black folk per capita that are right wing, openly or covertly, and super into every goofy ass conspiracy theory. I know Atlanta has a lot of people like that too, but Miami has a higher concentration of them. I hate to see it because I love Dade county.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Your not far off. I said it a few times, it all stems back to DeSantis' behavior in D.C., he never was interested in making friends. So while they were Ok with him being Governor, they knew Ron didn't have what it takes. So they called up all their friends and said, "Hey, you might get a call from DeSantis. Take it from me, you won't like him as he is socially inept."

So they already told all of the heavy hitters to not answer DeSantis' call, and DeSantis was forced to take scrubs.

When you take a guy of DeSantis' character along with the limited resources, this is the result.

Exactly it's like (good or bad) Trump got the A-side and DeSantis due to his lack of relationships and people skills got stuck with the Twitter Troll Brigade.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
o2ar1wk1j6eb1.jpg

meanwhile trump
Well that’s funny because this is all because of him and the gop… Soon U.S citizens will be required to have a visa for any foreign country they travel too.. African countries been had it but it was never required for Europe… oh well I hold citizenship in 3 countries anyway and I rarely use my u.s passport to travel

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple