Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This mf campaign can't even afford dog whistles :dead:

He's going to be the worst person in the world if that's even more possible when he has to come back to Florida with his ass kicked.

Between high insurance, inflation, insurance companies leaving the state, weather disasters coming, high property insurance and about to lose that Disney lawsuit and this humiliation - He's about to have that entire Republican majority he has turn on him real quick.

A lot of folks about to pivot and run from him real quick when they realize ain't no cushy cabinet position coming.

Daps
There's no way he jumps in only to get slaughtered by Trump. He has no infrastructure or ground game yet and he wouldn't stand a chance.

Wait till 2028.
Youngkin is lucky that VA is a state that doesn't allow for governors to hold the office for consecutive terms. He'd probably eat a loss in a re-election campaign that would dent his stock a bit. But yeah, he needs to ride out his term and look at '28 as an option if he wants to win.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
27gbvrvv66eb1.jpg

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I like seeing things like this. Take Congress and get a new voting rights act, student loan, or roe codified into law. Once that happens, there's nothing the supreme court could do