Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps
I dont think its a con, i think he is moderate republican:manny:
Wtf he’s the most right wing republican this state has ever had :russ:

Also wtf is a moderate republican these people’s that call themselves republicans aren’t moderate by any stretch of the imagination. They’re a bunch of insane far right fascist ghouls

If you want a moderate republican there are plenty of democrats that fit that bill

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think its a con, i think he is moderate republican:manny:

I wouldn't call him a moderate republican, but he's not a trump true believer either. He is a Mitch McConnell Republican that is VERY smart about where he needs to be policy wise to navigate the post trump world. That is why he's such a threat.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At one point I thought covid mismanagement was going to kill his chances, but the fact that it's only non vaccinated that are dying etc makes a big difference.

Sadly this won't hurt him at all and may very well help him.

"Only unvaccinated people died? Well that's the price they were willing to pay for mUh fReEdUm!:bryan:"

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
There's no such thing as Republican anti-Trump voters :mjlol: or at least not enough of them to matter. Trump is the most popular GOP president in decades unfortunately.

MAGA/Trump is like cocaine for Republicans. As much as they want to kick the habit, they're addicts at this point. DeSantis is done once Trump starts questing him.