☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
desantis has the same problem jeb bush had in 2016
pence cristie, scott, and haley all pull from his base of supporters. He is not gonna pull from trump by trying to out woke him. He needs to start pivoting towards the center and consolidating the moderate republican votes
Desantis is stronger than Jeb was

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was watching CNN getting ready for work and this cac DeSantis really spent minutes talking about the Woke mob. All the things to be worried about in today's America and that's what he's running on. Like who gives a shyt :heh:
that shyt is gonna cut through bruh...a LOT of minority conservatives lowkey are swayed by that shyt

if he keeps hammering LGBT issues he's gonna get a silent vote

IDK why yall haven't learned about this from Trump supporters. Republicans are a different breed of vicious.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt is gonna cut through bruh...a LOT of minority conservatives lowkey are swayed by that shyt

IDK why yall haven't learned about this from Trump supporters. Republicans are a different breed of vicious.

I get you. It’s just sad THAT’S what they care about. The world’s burning down and they care about people being woke.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Yo man stop your fukkin fear mongering

DeSantis is a trash candidate and he is not winning

I swear you are the KING OF FUD