Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres a MAGA brigade of these CACs in their 20's/30's that live in the building across from mine, They just recently got rid of their Trump attire for Desantis 2024 Gear/Flags and shyt, might as well be official.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you’re being ridiculous
You're saying this because it happened and we're on the other side of it but he was absolutely an absurd candidate that people to this day can't articulate why they actually supported. If Trump can be president Ron DeSantis could win. I'm not saying he will but it's more than possible.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You're saying this because it happened and we're on the other side of it but he was absolutely an absurd candidate that people to this day can't articulate why they actually supported. If Trump can be president Ron DeSantis could win. I'm not saying he will but it's more than possible.
Trump should’ve been and was a wake up call for a lot of people.

a lot of people trying to channel Trump and even people backed by Trump lost their elections over the years

What new people are going to gravitate towards Ron?

He’s openly being as racist as I can remember now

He’s also catholic

Seems like a pretty heavy lift

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
why would you vote for him?
No I would vote democrat .

and I'm speaking based on opinion with no factual evidence.

But just observing the climate of today. I don't see white Americans picking a female over a white man. Especially if that candidate is Kamala Harris or any woman of color.

It also seems like white americans more and more are leaning conservative/right as well.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No I would vote democrat .

and I'm speaking based on opinion with no factual evidence.

But just observing the climate of today. I don't see white Americans picking a female over a white man. Especially if that candidate is Kamala Harris or any woman of color.

It also seems like white americans more and more are leaning conservative/right as well.
Clinton was historically polarizing.
Also the disinformation campaign was fairly new.