Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm not ready to read Meatball's last rites but I will say Trump did promise to destroy him
Meatball was supposed to be the trumpism without trump candidate, but trumpism IS trump. It's why his followers are a cult. And it's why Meatball has no chance.
Been telling y’all for a few years now Meatball is a phony… trump base was never going to fukk with him no matter what he did lmaoo

Like clock work meatball getting worked

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That declaration is valid until “21 years after the death of the last survivor of the descendants of King Charles III, king of England,” according to the document.

This is my favorite part of the whole thing. The Mouse gives no fukks and isn't interested in helping degroomer save face or avoiding embarrassment. If Trump could read I'm sure he'll bring this up a lot.

Long live the King and good health to his family.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Been telling y’all for a few years now Meatball is a phony… trump base was never going to fukk with him no matter what he did lmaoo

Like clock work meatball getting worked
Had he bided his time and stayed in Trump's good graces he would have had next. Hell he could have even been Trump's VP candidate. He was feeling himself too much and didn't know where he stood. Nobody from Trump world can outshine the sun of it. You can't build off Trump's back then spin off and be bigger than he was unless you can keep his blessing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ron is gonna be 45 this year. This fool should have fell back and just played his position. Kept a semi-neutral stance on Trump and in 2028 made his move. He would be 50 that year. If he fancied himself president he would spend his early to late 50s in that role hypothetically.

Instead he can’t hold himself back. After watching people like Chris Christie and Jeb Bush run into that brick wall he had to try as well.