Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It always amuses me to hear Trump talk shyt about somebody's appearance and nobody say anything back. He looks like a racist orange stay puff marshmallow man

IF any GOP member talks shyt about Trump, their chances of being a presidential nominee goes up in smoke right away :mjlol:

The 30% or so of GOP members will live and die by Trump's word. Without them voting, the GOP loses all the swing states and even lose some shockers like Iowa and Kansas :laff:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She is very obviously nonwhite. I don't understand why so many people think she is white.

She think the name change would pass her as white... when CLEARLY she's not, you know how cacs are... :mjlol: they checked her papers the minute she showed up...

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She doesn’t look Indian

She did the Hollywood shyt and changed her name when you look at her she looks like a white woman that gets her tan on

She does look Indian. It's just that people have a misconception that all Indians look like Mindy Kaling.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
She does look Indian. It's just that people have a misconception that all Indians look like Mindy Kaling.
I do not have any misconceptions and i realize Indians aren’t all dark like her homie

Nikki Haley looks like AT BEST a woman with a white parent and maybe a Latino parent

AT BEST

She does not look Indian AT ALL

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not have any misconceptions and i realize Indians aren’t all dark like her homie

Nikki Haley looks like AT BEST a woman with a white parent and maybe a Latino parent

AT BEST

She does not look Indian AT ALL

No, she doesn't. Look at her nose.

Lots of north Indians look like like her. It is ridiculous to assert that she doesn't look Indian at all.