Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:scust: fukk no! fukked up Florida voted Him in but I don’t expect the rest of the country to elect wannabe trump. I’m more worried about that corrupt son of a bytch Rick Scott :beli: I know that slimey sleazeball will find a way to slither his way to the gop nomination.

DeSantis has alienated Scott and called him out of touch . DeSantis been taking care of Black people a lot . I'm actually very surprised . Dude is very progressive and been asking Gillum for advice on serious issues.

He wants to make receeational marijuana legal now actually. Some Republicans already complaining that he's too liberal .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DeSantis has alienated Scott and called him out of touch . DeSantis been taking care of Black people a lot . I'm actually very surprised . Dude is very progressive and been asking Gillum for advice on serious issues.

He wants to make receeational marijuana legal now actually. Some Republicans already complaining that he's too liberal .
What do you think about him eliminating common core? Apparently parents are liking that move.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
More republicans
like him
and less like Mcconnell and Democrats better watch out of they’ll lose 5-10% of the black vote that they currently have

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What do you think about him eliminating common core? Apparently parents are liking that move.

Education is a touchy subject. Some parents like the move because their kids can go to those advanced programs and have free roam to learn whatever they want.

I have no position in it but if my son could learn more, I'd always want him to.

You heard that he fired everyone Scott appoinnted first day in office ? Dude wants to distance himself from Scott, and hes done all he can to make it happen.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Education is a touchy subject. Some parents like the move because their kids can go to those advanced programs and have free roam to learn whatever they want.

I have no position in it but if my son could learn more, I'd always want him to.

You heard that he fired everyone Scott appoinnted first day in office ? Dude wants to distance himself from Scott, and hes done all he can to make it happen.
:ehh: Heard that too. He’s done more in 2 months than what trump has in 2 years. Still got my eye on him tho:stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:ehh: Heard that too. He’s done more in 2 months than what trump has in 2 years. Still got my eye on him tho:stopitslime:

He has a black team and he has some major pushers. Can't lie and say he's the best but he's not as bad as Scott fragile ass . Dude agenda is very pro-Black and now he's looking for ways to make education better too. I believe he will go to Washington soon .

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
for real desantis doing shyt for blacks ? after his comments towards gillum? politics mad strange. how are the cac and cuban cac responding to that ?

No one is saying shyt , I was negged to death for saying I would NOT support Gillums platform ...you all keep being fooled by the media

DeSantis just played it up because he knew Gillum platform was flawed and Florida leans slightly red but his platform actually made more sense but its only been 30 days

Last edited: