Florida Gator linebacker working security at a bar stops man from raping an unconscious woman by th

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this woman was probably drugged. :salute: to old boy for helping her, the friends of the guy were probably going to rape her next :scust: personally if you're caught violently raping someone like this you should be executed.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say chit about "cacs" or "porks", fakkut.
You makin' chit up - again.

But this still clarifies that maybe you "care about" this more than you say.
Yeah, that's what should be focused on here...why somebody doesn't have to decency to rape somebody in a nice place.
If you know you're the kind of person who's gonna rape somebody, you should at least carry them to a motel or a car. Am I right?
come again? you shouldn't say you didn't say anything when I can easily go back, find the stupid fakkit blue bright font and see that you came in caping.......the suspect and victims so happen to be swine, and so you are indeed talking about them. You are the one talking about "what we should be focused on" in regard to the situation, only thing I'm focused on is swine behaviour, as in look at them swining. You on the other hand want us to focus on something more in depth, as you :cape:for them. "White wimmen got raped and yousa focusing on teh dumpsta, massa aint gon like that"
I can't believe I even have to break this down as if you're a fukking child.

Next time, do yourself a favor and don't fukking quote me you swine loving fakkit, I bet you're a cac in disguise. Take your porky pig mask off and show yourself.

homosapiens: Wow, those pigs sure do love garbage, crazy.

you: is that what we're focused on? did you know 10,394 pigs are slaughtered per year

homosapiens: :what:

you: hey man you talked about the pigs, surely you care

homosapiens: :wtf:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
2G0eA66u3W72bfd83eab076b1daa-3703967-Christopher_Shaw_34_was_caught_on_video_raping_a_19_year_old_wom-m-117_1469222369338.jpg

:dead:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
come again? you shouldn't say you didn't say anything when I can easily go back, find the stupid fakkit blue bright font and see that you came in caping.......the suspect and victims so happen to be swine, and so you are indeed talking about them. You are the one talking about "what we should be focused on" in regard to the situation, only thing I'm focused on is swine behaviour, as in look at them swining.

Now go back in those posts to where I said anything about any of them being white, or "caping" for either of them.

I didn't.

I was talking about the situation in general.

You actin' like a little bytch right now.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Now go back in those posts to where I said anything about any of them being white, or "caping" for either of them.

I didn't.

a situation involving cacs bytch boy dont even try to fukking back out, I talked about the cac aspect of it, you quoted it, and ran with it. I don't give 2 flying fukks what HOW cacs harm each other, which is why I was talking about the cac nature not the act itself, you took it upon yourself to highlight that I didn't talk about the rape and was more concerned with the cac nature, which means you're :cape: for cacs, since you want me to focus on something other than that. fukk..OUT..OF ...HERE.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

I didn't.

bytch arse, ol why you focused on the dumpster and not that caclette ol bytch made fakkit, that cac would probably call you a ****** and laugh at your son being shot by zimmerman. you a bytch. take your bright red cape off fakkit. I can hear your tap dance shoes sliding across the stage as we speak. :cape:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people are just born with sick minds or mental illness. There is nothing they can do about it, some will say go get help but they just don't have the money. Seeing a psychiatrist is 100-200 dollars per hour

The rapist is a criminal, which is why he is in jail rather than in a mental hospital. He is a criminal. Stop with the mental shyt. He didn't rape her in a room full of crowded people, which might lend itself to him being nuts. He raped her out behind a dumpster in an alley with his buddies egging him on.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rapist is a criminal, which is why he is in jail rather than in a mental hospital. He is a criminal. Stop with the mental shyt. He didn't rape her in a room full of crowded people, which might lend itself to him being nuts. He raped her out behind a dumpster in an alley with his buddies egging him on.

Some of the worst criminals have mental illnesses. The fact that he tried to hide the shyt or had other sick fukks with him doesn't make him any less sick. It's also not an excuse. He should most certainly be punished like a criminal.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people are just born with sick minds or mental illness. There is nothing they can do about it, some will say go get help but they just don't have the money. Seeing a psychiatrist is 100-200 dollars per hour
You really making excuses for rapists breh? :comeon:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My Gator My gator:myman:
Way to do the right thing breh.
Funny how yall bash all white folks in this thread bc one white raped a woman behind a dumpster but don't say shyt about the white guy that stopped it:patrice:

And to the rest of the SEC Football teams yall have officially been put on notice:ufdup: