Florida Gator linebacker working security at a bar stops man from raping an unconscious woman by th

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, that's what should be focused on here...why somebody doesn't have to decency to rape somebody in a nice place.
If you know you're the kind of person who's gonna rape somebody, you should at least carry them to a motel or a car. Am I right?
I'm sorry am I supposed to care about swines? Not going to happen.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I'm sorry am I supposed to care about swines? Not going to happen.

You don't have to "care about" anything...but it looks a little stupid for you to "care about" where a heinous crime was committed
by a heinous person like that matters.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You don't have to "care about" anything...but it looks a little stupid for you to "care about" where a heinous crime was committed
by a heinous person like that matters.
I shared no caring in the dumpster matter, I merely made an observation in the nature of swine coming to fruition around garbage. get out of my face.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I shared no caring in the dumpster matter, I merely made an observation in the nature of swine coming to fruition around garbage. get out of my face.

You "why..." = you wanna know why something happens = you care.

You don't have to be a bytch about it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You "why..." = you wanna know why something happens = you care.

You don't have to be a bytch about it.
Yes why do you swine love having sex behind dumpsters, in which I then answer said question. You fool. You care go :cape:some swine rape meetings. and do a tap dance show to cheer them up. fakkit.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yes why do you swine love having sex behind dumpsters, in which I then answer said question. You fool. You care go :cape:some swine rape meetings. and do a tap dance show to cheer them up. fakkit.

So you just made up all this chit in your head, because you "don't care". Alright. lol

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So you just made up all this chit in your head, because you "don't care". Alright. lol
I didn't make nothing up. Cacs have sex behind dumpsters, I then proceed to explain why said cacs have sex behind dumpsters. You then come in and :cape:for said porks.

You like bacon, I get it, but don't go quoting me about it, go shuck and :cape:your pink skin wearing demons over :camby:away from me.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I didn't make nothing up. Cacs have sex behind dumpsters, I then proceed to explain why said cacs have sex behind dumpsters. You then come in and :cape:for said porks.

You like bacon, I get it, but don't go quoting me about it, go shuck and :cape:your pink skin wearing demons over :camby:away from me.

I didn't say chit about "cacs" or "porks", fakkut.
You makin' chit up - again.

But this still clarifies that maybe you "care about" this more than you say.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah, that's what should be focused on here...why somebody doesn't have to decency to rape somebody in a nice place.
If you know you're the kind of person who's gonna rape somebody, you should at least carry them to a motel or a car. Am I right?
Psh man don't play that shyt I said FIRSTLY IE 1st as in the first thing I addressed