Florida Bill Could Shield White People From ‘Discomfort’ of Racist Past In Businesses & Schools

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Off topic, I know that this is a serious subject because whites don't want to know about how States used the free labour of African Americans to build this country. Or how they passed laws to prevent African Americans to get ahead. Or how they denied them grants and set asides specifically for FBAs. Or how they illegally took land from black people.

popo.jpg

But why did you choose THIS picture?

:what:

Symbolism
You have a black enforcer of justice looking at a white person while slightly sliding his sunglasses off like :stopitslime:
Like oh you feel uncomfortable eh?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The duopoly are both invested in pushing america to the right. Ain’t no both sides
It’s one side
Yes it's one side, the money side.
Corporations own both parties, their differences is just a facade.
After so many decades of evidence we still haven't recognized the duopoly is a one headed snake.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Yes it's one side, the money side.
Corporations own both parties, their differences is just a facade.
After so many decades of evidence we still haven't recognized the duopoly is a one headed snake.
Yeah it’s a weird thing for people not to realize this at this point. I think they do but are too invested at this point in the downfall of the “opposite” family.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
One side is passing a bill saying you can't talk about race because it makes white people uncomfortable. The other side is not. All this other shyt is just deflecting. :stopitslime:

Bro I agree but it's not like Dems are increase your quality of life that much either.
CRT is important yes, but it's not going increase anyone's quality of life or their economic situation.

Follow the money!!
Always follow the money

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Off topic, I know that this is a serious subject because whites don't want to know about how States used the free labour of African Americans to build this country. Or how they passed laws to prevent African Americans to get ahead. Or how they denied them grants and set asides specifically for FBAs. Or how they illegally took land from black people.

But why did you choose THIS picture?

:what:

JBO set pays the bills.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
You cannot replace history.. Nice try Floriduh