Florida Beaches Re-Open: Live Images

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think I already did, and if I didn't, I'm sure I will. It's not a death sentence for the vast majority of people.

So other people gotta suffer just cause you fine? If you want to kill other people intentionally, just say you committed premeditated murder. Stop being scared of what you really are: a silent serial killer.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Miami Life :wow:

MOGV.gif

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So other people gotta suffer just cause you fine? If you want to kill other people intentionally, just say you committed premeditated murder. Stop being scared of what you really are: a silent serial killer.
:russ::russ::russ:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I'm talking about The Coli aka people making 200k per year, but have less than $40 in their bank account.
Well, I’m sure if you asked most Coli STEM grads, the overall consensus would not be that “science ain’t shyt.” I’m a STEM grad, and a Coli poster. I definitely wouldn’t go around saying science ain’t shyt.
As for the $40 in ones account; you’ve got many Americans living paycheck to paycheck.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, I’m sure if you asked most Coli STEM grads, the overall consensus would not be that “science ain’t shyt.” I’m a STEM grad, and a Coli poster. I definitely wouldn’t go around saying science ain’t shyt.
As for the $40 in ones account; you’ve got many Americans living paycheck to paycheck.

I'm talking about Coli posters aka STEM majors defending Trump. A total contradiction.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about The Coli aka people making 200k per year, but have less than $40 in their bank account.

The same bullshyt that used to happen on SOHH especially in the ladies room. People lying about how much they make from their jobs, their lifestyle, dating or fukking whoever, and etc. I remember how folks were even doing a list, b list poster lists. Folks took that shyt way too seriously because they were using that site to supplement their lives or were lacking and that shyt was all they had going for them. So folks probably lying about that shyt too on here.

Anybody can be big time on the web but not in real life.