Florida Beaches Re-Open: Live Images

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Lots of scared emotional dudes on here who loves the fact that they can now feel like they normal, because everyone has to be locked in the house. When it's your turn to go it is your turn to go, no amount of quarantine is going to stop that.
I hope this virus kills your p*ssy ass. You're a fukking idiot.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Good job Jacksonville, the rest of the state needs to open the beaches. Not everyone is willing to be paralyzed by fear. Plus, some of you motherfvckers are in your natural element being locked up in the house all day.
People run to Florida not the other way around. Our freeways are filled with New York and Jersey plates.

Exactly. They would hate to see people being normal and having fun. Everybody home and miserable makes them feel good.
In 1918, Philadelphia didn't cancel an important parade in the midst of a pandemic. The results were devestating - CNN
B-b-but how dare they try to stop the spread of a deadly virus.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
596c235833f7fb2dac3c727af3be929e5ee70ef0_hq.gif

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Looney Tunes warned us about Florida... don't go around blaming skyrocketing new cases on other people/states...you did it to yourself.

Flo-Flo-Flo-Florida ha-ha-ha-ha-has on-on-on-one o-o-o-of the grea-grea-grea-grea-greatest gov-gov-gov-governors o-o-o-of a-a-a-a-all ti-ti-ti-ti-time.

- The Locker Room.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the open the beach's where I stay there will be a outbreak i garuntee. They vote on it Tuesday.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i got a serious question though, besides being blatantly irresponsible how is this even helping business or the economy? this bringing jobs back to anyone?

aint beaches public?

this is just being stupid for the sake of it.

:francis:

Becuz Trump has made Americans believe that keeping Americans safe and healthy it's the same as impending on their precious freedoms.