Flight Attendant Confesses In Book: "I Had Sex In The Cockpit & fukked Billionaires"

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
This harlot is all about status, she doesn't realize these guys got what they wanted sex, she thinks she's special when any woman can get sex.

Yes even a billionaire will nut on your face brehettes , now can you get commitment fidelity from one?
don't matter this shyt sound like every bytches dream

fukk a bunch of high status nikkas while being pampered then finding a reliable sucker to take care of em

as long as it aint me man:francis:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
shes always talking about their profession, what I dont understand is what do they expect good looking rich men to do with them? they should automatically know they're being used, its like they get an epiphany after getting ran through "Im tired of being bought things I need a connection" you should probably say that before getting whored out for some caviar. :wtf:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
In Gatwick Airport en route to Vegas, I met a dapper doctor — a Hugh Grant look-alike with a posh British accent — named Stephen. I was convinced I’d found my husband.

“I’m ready to settle down with a genuine girl,” he told me over a quiet dinner.

As we walked hand-inhand to the hotel room, I could see myself marrying him, walking down the aisle as a doctor’s wife.

We had a steamy night of amazing sex, but when I woke up the next morning, he was gone.

How can you meet someone in one day and already envision that

:mjlol:

images

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I don't care. Like I'm deadass serious when I say I don't fukking care.

I'm sick and tired of hearing whites talking about their white privelege and how life is awesome for them and how they made all this money and fukked so and so and us supposed lowly negroes are supposed to feel all besides ourselves and puffer their egos. Straight up. fukk her & her book too.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:Gonna need to start saving for a private investigator and a lie detector when i find a chick I wanna wife.

Don't wanna invite folks to a wedding and they all snickering and dapping each other up because they hit the night before:mjcry:

And the week before. And the month before that when they ran into her after she left a cum fiesta.