Flash star ezra miller arrested in hawaii(get arrested again)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don’t know if this Ezra dude is Gay…. He’s an actor. He might be acting Gay and fukking women and then beating them up. we keep hearing stories where this dude stays fukking with women too the point he’s actually fukked a lot of women…. Which would make sense if he was a straight movie star.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t know if this Ezra dude is Gay…. He’s an actor. He might be acting Gay and fukking women and then beating them up. we keep hearing stories where this dude stays fukking with women too the point he’s actually fukked a lot of women…. Which would make sense if he was a straight movie star.
He’s got that reverse Edward Scissorhand scheme going.

Obviously dangerous but he got that hipster softness on the outside so women think he’s okay until he ain’t.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
He is straight, he got into the nonbinary wave beçause is a way of getting into the alphabet gang without having to actually suck dikk.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He is straight, he got into the nonbinary wave beçause is a way of getting into the alphabet gang without having to actually suck dikk.
That’s what I am saying. Like his pronoun is “They”, but he stays is p*ssy. He talks with a lisp and dresses flamboyant, but he says in p*ssy. At a certain point he is just a Straight man who figured out women let their guard down around gay guys.

All these stories sound like he got women confused, and then fukked them, and then got mean. Which is even worst because a “binary” straight man in his field of work would have been cancelled for a lot less than what he has been doing. He legit sounds mentally unstable.