Flash star ezra miller arrested in hawaii(get arrested again)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Snyder's casting for his whole DC project was awful with the exception of Momoa and Zod.
I like Snyder.. but yeah alot of his choice I can't roll with.. hell I like Batfleck but he shoulda got some younger

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is one of the craziest tweets i have ever read
Bill Simmons talked about the Tyson Zone, that you could tell anybody a crazy ass story about Mike Tyson, made up or not, and people would go "That sounds right :ehh: "

Ezra is fully in the Tyson Zone.

shyt reads like a fukking madlib

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bill Simmons talked about the Tyson Zone, that you could tell anybody a crazy ass story about Mike Tyson, made up or not, and people would go "That sounds right :ehh: "

Ezra is fully in the Tyson Zone.

shyt reads like a fukking madlib

"Ezra Miller potentially indicted on racketeering charges associated to illegal dog fighting ring, and human trafficking related activity"

"Ezra Miller joins Hawaii chapter of Boko Haram affiliated Demonic Cult, and is seen baptizing children in baths of human blood"

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

"Ezra Miller potentially indicted on racketeering charges associated to illegal dog fighting ring, and human trafficking related activity"

"Ezra Miller joins Hawaii chapter of Boko Haram affiliated Demonic Cult, and is seen baptizing children in baths of human blood"
Lol I would believe both no doubt.