Flabbynsick coli breh gets into fight with a Burger King cashier.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you think that young man is the victim?

all he had to do was walk away

atleast we agree he has anger issues
No the older guy got s obviously the victim he got slumped.

@Premeditated he did invite that man from behind the counter too I ain’t saying it’s right but I understand. Now me and more than likely you would’ve took it but with this epidemic can’t fukk with people.

Last edited:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
IMG-20240331-003659.jpg

"Suck my dikk!!!" :mjlol:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Those are the consequences in this day of age with mental health epidemi.

Of course he has anger he’s black and worked at Burger King and he said he gave the man his money back shouldve left it alone the way y’all don’t like to victim blame is crazy as fukk to me.
Why did the cashier disrespect his woman by asking him, "Who's she, your mother?". That's when the bomb went off.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did the cashier disrespect his woman by asking him, "Who's she, your mother?". That's when the bomb went off.
Obviously shyt went down before then the man said I gave him his money should’ve been the end of it.

Like I said the way y’all refuse to victim blame is insane to me.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Obviously shyt went down before then the man said I gave him his money should’ve been the end of it.

Like I said the way y’all refuse to victim blame is insane to me.
So you gonna let somebody give you money, then dis your girl without at least saying something back. But instead say, "It's all all good, I got my money" :salute:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you gonna let somebody give you money, then dis your girl without at least saying something back. But instead say, "It's all all good, I got my money" :salute:
Bruh we know that shyt was alot deeper than that I’m 6’1 220 aint nobody flexing on me bruh that flabby breh was 5’8 got to pick yo battles.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
You got a point he did step up that’s why drunk fighting ain’t never the wave.

Low reaction time is not cool.
Coming across the counter while on the job, to nearly kill a drunk brother that much older, and that much smaller, after disrespecting his lady, and indirectly disrespecting his mother, who may no longer be here, ain't cool either. Lucky his big a** didn't get shot...and he'll be lucky if that brother don't do that when he comes back.

As far as him tryna fight that big young buck, this may have been the same outcome sooner or later anyway, even if he was straight, especially being in that shape.

Last edited: