Flabbynsick coli breh gets into fight with a Burger King cashier.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
The cashier went overbored. The man could hardly get back up, or hold up his hands. The cashier could have tossed him out the door at that point, as big as he was. But first of all, the cashier had no business coming across that counter, once the threat was over. If he hadn't done that, I think the man would have eventually left.

At the beginning of the video, the cashier indirectly disrespected the mans woman, by asking him if that was his mother. Then the man was tryna tell him not to talk to her like that. Or the cashier may have said something disrepectful to her before the film started rolling. I'm not sure what the cashier said, but it must have been deep, to the point the man didn't mind getting knocked out by a bear. I'm mean that brother kept getting up like he wanted to get knocked out.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Another man told another man stop playing with him he didn’t flabby received the consequences.
flabby breh did not touch or spit on him.

he went all the way around from his counter to confront and started bombing on drunk unc and kept doing it again again with no counter from unc

that was way over board from just shyt talking

that with him knowing his job is on the line

that young man has anger issues

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
flabby breh did not touch or spit on him.

he went all the way around from his counter to confront and started bombing on drunk unc and kept doing it again again with no counter from unc

that was way over board from just shyt talking

that with him knowing his job is on the line

that young man has anger issues
Those are the consequences in this day of age with mental health epidemi.

Of course he has anger he’s black and worked at Burger King and he said he gave the man his money back shouldve left it alone the way y’all don’t like to victim blame is crazy as fukk to me.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Those are the consequences in this day of age with mental health epidemi.

Of course he has anger he’s black and worked at Burger King and he said he gave the man his money back shouldve left it alone the way y’all don’t like to victim blame is crazy as fukk to me.
you think that young man is the victim?

all he had to do was walk away

atleast we agree he has anger issues