Darrell tha gawd with 5 rings

He comin for Bananas record (6) next challenge

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Only immediate conclusions I can come to after watching most of the episodes during a highAF marathon are:
  • the British chick Louise is gorgeous, & that accent:noah: only brings her up another level. Was openly trying to snake Lolo most episodes......can't be mad tho, that's the game :yeshrug:
  • Lolo Jones has an extremly pretty face.....seriously gorgeous. I get why she rubs people the wrong way, I also respect that it's pretty much bc she DGAF about anything but winning :salute:
  • Blonde chick Lindsay is fckin adorable with those big doe eyes but seems useless & too ditzy even for me (that dumb/ditzy act is my weakness when it comes to a quickie:drool:)
Overall the show was not good at all, as we all said as soon as they revealed the plot/rules.......BUT, it was slightly more entertaining than what was being thrown out with the 1st promos. Unless they tweak this pros-vs-joes formula a lot more........never again MYV, not at all. Rather u rush another above average season of the challenge than this bullsh!t without some MAJOR changes.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only immediate conclusions I can come to after watching most of the episodes during a highAF marathon are:
  • the British chick Louise is gorgeous, & that accent:noah: only brings her up another level. Was openly trying to snake Lolo most episodes......can't be mad tho, that's the game :yeshrug:
  • Lolo Jones has an extremly pretty face.....seriously gorgeous. I get why she rubs people the wrong way, I also respect that it's pretty much bc she DGAF about anything but winning :salute:
  • Blonde chick Lindsay is fckin adorable with those big doe eyes but seems useless & too ditzy even for me (that dumb/ditzy act is my weakness when it comes to a quickie:drool:)
Overall the show was not good at all, as we all said as soon as they revealed the plot/rules.......BUT, it was slightly more entertaining than what was being thrown out with the 1st promos. Unless they tweak this pros-vs-joes formula a lot more........never again MYV, not at all. Rather u rush another above average season of the challenge than this bullsh!t without some MAJOR changes.

how u not gon mention tha gawdess Tia Blanco :ufdup:

tiablancoplayboy.jpg