Flabby MTV resurrects Pros vs Joes: the challenge official thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I might be if the minority here, but I enjoy the clip shows that the Miz is hosting that runs before the Challenge. Last week I was :laff: when he had to introduce the clip of the Miz surfacing in a drunken rant about how much of a loser Mike is (Mind you this is LONG before his wrestling career)

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I really enjoyed last week's episode. Ashley finally won me over as a competitor. She's tough as nails and as a heart like no other newbie I've ever seen. Her face and voice still irks me. I would have been mad just like she was had I had to go in again. And I woulda told Camilla & the other girl I'll see them at the next one. Wanna play loyalty when she proved time & time again that she had what it took & like somebody really give a fukk or is scared of Camillia...

If she so fukkin bad she woulda took her ass in & prove once again that she's the force to not fukk with. I have hate that so many people try to use the Johnny Bananas Blueprint... it don't work for everyone. That alliance shyt irks my soul at times

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I really enjoyed last week's episode. Ashley finally won me over as a competitor. She's tough as nails and as a heart like no other newbie I've ever seen. Her face and voice still irks me. I would have been mad just like she was had I had to go in again. And I woulda told Camilla & the other girl I'll see them at the next one. Wanna play loyalty when she proved time & time again that she had what it took & like somebody really give a fukk or is scared of Camillia...

If she so fukkin bad she woulda took her ass in & prove once again that she's the force to not fukk with. I have hate that so many people try to use the Johnny Bananas Blueprint... it don't work for everyone. That alliance shyt irks my soul at times
Yeah I've slowly started to like her. I would've been pissed too cause they did her foul. I can't believe how fukkable I used to think Lolo Jones was to seeing her now and just being repulsed.

CT showing he's a legit beast and the men's team overall is just strong as hell for the Challenge people.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I've slowly started to like her. I would've been pissed too cause they did her foul. I can't believe how fukkable I used to think Lolo Jones was to seeing her now and just being repulsed.

CT showing he's a legit beast and the men's team overall is just strong as hell for the Challenge people.
What about Lolo makes you feel repulsed?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What about Lolo makes you feel repulsed?
She carry herself with the manly mannerisms and all the whining makes her even more unattractive. If you a gym regular you'll see them girls that's sexy as fukk but they go to heavy on the weight training and lose all sexiness and become all manly. That's Lolo to me.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
She carry herself with the manly mannerisms and all the whining makes her even more unattractive. If you a gym regular you'll see them girls that's sexy as fukk but they go to heavy on the weight training and lose all sexiness and become all manly. That's Lolo to me.
Yeah I see what you're saying. Imo she's pretty. She's one of those people you wonder why is still single then you see her on this show creating drama and get it. She seems unstable and self obsessed but a sweetheart deep down.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

Did the episode jump? Seems like they jumped from Ashely getting mad they voted her in to the end of Wes and Louie's comp. I didn't see them choose Wes or how they convinced Ashley to stay. I watched it on MTV.com

This episode was interesting otherwise. Loved Ct hugging Kam lol. Kam seems really sweet. Cringed at Darrell saying Kam was "breast fed by Gorillas". Cara choosing her friends over fairness means she can't ever get mad at bananas again. I don't want to hear it.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Did the episode jump? Seems like they jumped from Ashely getting mad they voted her in to the end of Wes and Louie's comp. I didn't see them choose Wes or how they convinced Ashley to stay. I watched it on MTV.com

This episode was interesting otherwise. Loved Ct hugging Kam lol. Kam seems really sweet. Cringed at Darrell saying Kam was "breast fed by Gorillas". Cara choosing her friends over fairness means she can't ever get mad at bananas again. I don't want to hear it.
Yeah they showed Wes getting put in, I think he volunteered not sure but that was shown. When it goes online things are cut. I know for sure when they did Go Big or Go Home folks was talking bout stuff and I'd be reading like :dahell: part are y'all talkin about??

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:manny: the finale is on...

Edit:
Next week is the finale

****New season has been announced & the cast is dope! This coming season will redeem itself off the cast alone!!****

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Congrats
tumblr_onk2mtv3t71s9eqyfo1_r1_540.gif

I'd like to bang bang him :noah: