Flabby Heads.. who here has had a Prostate Exam?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How did you cope after being violated?

dre.jpg

Also i'm certain our ancient ancestors weren't getting violated like this, they must of had a way to check for these things that wasn't :dame:
ancestors were not gorging themselves on bad diets waiting to die of cancer.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Had to get one early due to some health complications and family history. Def felt violated but luckily all good. Trying to walk out the Dr orifice with a straight face though.

:francis: :dame: :flabbynsick:

It was real quick, like maybe 6 seconds but still felt violated.:francis::dame:
i wonder if these two posters feel a certain way now after learning you could just get a blood test :russ:

What if you a big nikka? How they separate the booty meat to get in there? :dame: What position do you lay in?
you ever open a grilled cheese sandwich?

1484765514-giphy-1.gif

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Yeah, I'm overdue. A blood test is not foolproof. It can be manipulated due to other conditions. You gotta get in there. Every time my doc mentions it....

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Yeah, I'm overdue. A blood test is not foolproof. It can be manipulated due to other conditions. You gotta get in there. Every time my doc mentions it....

Blood test more than suffices unless you have associated lower urinary tract symptoms. Probably should consider imaging or biopsy if that’s the case. A DRE can actually disrupt the prostate and artificially increase the PSA.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I’m about same age and my wife had been pressing me to check it since 40. Please schedule to get it checked; manageable if caught early. Black men (if you’re black) are greater diagnosed/affected by prostate cancer.

I am, and that's her primary reasoning for pressing me. She doesn't want me to get caught out when I could have potentially caught it early. I may have a couple months to draw this out before she really starts to apply pressure.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Always get checked. Living your longest for you loved ones >> a finger up your ass :dame: (Even though theres less intrusive methods nowadays).

jokes to the side, it's very serious brehs. Do get checked when you can whenever you can. Don't wanna die early from some BS cancer.