Flabby Heads.. who here has had a Prostate Exam?

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
What if you a big nikka? How they separate the booty meat to get in there? :dame: What position do you lay in?

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I got like 10-15 years for that and I’ll be damned :damn:

My shyt can get to the size of a watermelon. Not letting anyone finger me :dead:

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
EoYtac.jpg

blood test it is..

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Yea don't they have another way to do a prostate test now?

Researchers have helped develop a new blood test to detect prostate cancer with greater accuracy than current methods. New research shows that the Prostate Screening EpiSwitch (PSE) blood test is 94 per cent accurate -- beating the currently used prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some things you'd want a female to do but some things you actually don't want them to do I had a nurse put a cather on me and she uncermoniously jammed it right in, Not a good feeling
I can’t leave it at that because some people actually care to be careful. I think some people in the medical profession get off on causing discomfort to patients.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I will say with the blood test there's now no excuse. I'll admit not knowing shyt about the prostrate. despite having a couple people's Pop's die of it.

There was a dude I met down here in Colombia that had the get a section of it removed and when I asked why didn't they remove the whole thing he told me the Prostate was the brain of your dikk take it out and you'll never get hard again or be able to know when you have to urinate that's why a lot of Men decided to check out then to get it taken out.

But they can remove small sections which gives you some ability to mantain an erection and to piss.

Get yourselves check Gentleman this diease really affects Black Men.