Flabby heads should be fined and jailed for hijacking this haircut from youngsters and ruining it

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A lot of this is just people hating because they don't have enough hair to pull it off themselves :heh:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The hair is fine. Your just not use to seeing it on older faces. These nikkas just look hard and ragged.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Good for u fucc nicca lol

Fortunately for me, your opinion is fly shyt to me lol, & niccas' on here done seen me & my locs lol
bytch ass nikka if it was “just hair”, then black people wouldn’t be getting severely discriminated against for having hairstyles that these other clowns that stay appropriating and passing it off as they the ones who started them. And you the real fukk nikka for being dismissive to this fact. Can’t stand you bytch ass internet nikkas.

I’m not going back and forth with your bytch ass because I don’t do this internet shyt.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
bytch ass nikka if it was “just hair”, then black people wouldn’t be getting severely discriminated against for having hairstyles that these other clowns that stay appropriating and passing it off as they the ones who started them. And you the real fukk nikka for being dismissive to this fact. Can’t stand you bytch ass internet nikkas.

No shut u goofy ass bytch. All the more reasons niccas should leave these ole niccas alone & let em rock their hair in peace :dead:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka these are our clothes and hair styles.

Young nikkas think they rocked twists first now.

Stop.

Art Barr