Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Regarding the walking dead, I'm not sure what reuniting the group would do without an antagonist like the governor. Unless they are just going to escape and save the world or something

id agree, but you gotta admit. the same storylines which were condensed the last two seasons in an episode being stretched out for weeks feels like theyre buying time. last two weeks could have been one episode, easy.

nonetheless

FS Podcast #124 (Bette on Beaches)

TKO, Basa and KBadd talk NBA, #PGWARZ, College Bball, Movie reviews for Non Stop and Red Dawn, The Walking Dead, True Detective, Those Who Kill, Oscar Wrapup, Crying with Bette Midler, BP Cyses, HB Classy Award, Single Black Women Put On Notice, Tanks and shoutouts.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That email thread recap :dead:
i was walking to work and had hte biggest cheese ever when I was listening. :pachaha:

And Jason Whitlock is a c00n. He doesnt know the history of the word nikka. Its been used in this capacity among black people for over 100 years. Fat fukk.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
How did Melo pad if he was pulled after the 3rd quarter @KBadd ? :rudy:

Go back and look at the game log.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=400489513&period=0

He wasn't pulled until the 7:18 mark of the fourth quarter and the Knicks up 109-72. They were up 35 entering the fourth quarter and there was no reason for him to even play in the fourth quarter but in order to get to 60, he had to stay in. Classic example of someone padding.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
@NV-ME @KBadd @Basaglia

Completely random but was looking at some old family reunion pics and noticed my cousin from DC had on We R One shirts....

Any idea what that is? Was it a clothing line, a club or something like that?

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
@NV-ME @KBadd @Basaglia

Completely random but was looking at some old family reunion pics and noticed my cousin from DC had on We R One shirts....

Any idea what that is? Was it a clothing line, a club or something like that?
Yup. So, mid to late 90s, there were a gang of t-shirt companies in dc. Madness, we r one, hobo, all dayz, ddtp, squares, planet chocolate city, etc...think that Philly shyt mizkeen or whatever that caught fiya early 2000s. Lot of em were drug fronts. I think Steve Francis had stake in we r one.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"I didnt know Black Sports Online had streaming" :deadrose:

Yup. So, mid to late 90s, there were a gang of t-shirt companies in dc. Madness, we r one, hobo, all dayz, ddtp, squares, planet chocolate city, etc...think that Philly shyt mizkeen or whatever that caught fiya early 2000s. Lot of em were drug fronts. I think Steve Francis had stake in we r one.
yeah he did

the late 90s DC brands era :salute:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

Episode #127: TKO, Basa and KBadd talk NBA, Waiters-Kyrie, Paul George, Pacers-Heat Partying (thanks bron, lance, d-wade), the Nets surge, #PGWARZ, Ba's State of Duke Rant and NCAA Tournament opening weekend reactions, Vick's move to NY, DeSean and Chip on the same page? the NFL's No Fun League Committee strikes again, The Walking Dead, BP Cyses, HB Classy Award, Kimye Make'em Mad, Jay/Jay Electronica's "We Made It," Wake Your Ass Up Update, Tanks and shoutouts.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Episode #127: TKO, Basa and KBadd talk NBA, Waiters-Kyrie, Paul George, Pacers-Heat Partying (thanks bron, lance, d-wade), the Nets surge, #PGWARZ, Ba's State of Duke Rant and NCAA Tournament opening weekend reactions, Vick's move to NY, DeSean and Chip on the same page? the NFL's No Fun League Committee strikes again, The Walking Dead, BP Cyses, HB Classy Award, Kimye Make'em Mad, Jay/Jay Electronica's "We Made It," Wake Your Ass Up Update, Tanks and shoutouts.
Simply put, the most off base thing I've ever heard yall agree on is Melo fans or Knicks fans being mad at Paul George.

Melo is better. Period. And I'm a fan of both.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Simply put, the most off base thing I've ever heard yall agree on is Melo fans or Knicks fans being mad at Paul George.

Melo is better. Period. And I'm a fan of both.
woah, ive never said melo wasn't better. I just don't get caught up in that shyt the same way ba & badd do. but knicks/melo fans have definitely been sucked into that debate. I like both of them, but im not capin for either.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
woah, ive never said melo wasn't better. I just don't get caught up in that shyt the same way ba & badd do. but knicks/melo fans have definitely been sucked into that debate. I like both of them, but im not capin for either.

Thing is, I don't see Knicks fans doing it at all. It's Heats fans that are shytting on him, on some, "This is who is supposed to take the throne" shyt.