satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: About time someone created an official thread for my favorite podcast

lots of SOHH alums doing it big:

Blacksportsonline with Dat Tal (nikkaz used to shyt on the breh too hard sometimes though over his grammar mistakes) :laugh:

@rodimusprime and his ole lady and their shyt (they doing big shyt in the podcast world)

:ohhh: I knew that the Fiyastarter boys, @rodimusprime from the TBGWT podcast, & PhenomBlak from the Where's My 40 Acres podcast are all SOHH alums. But I didn't know about Blacksportsonline.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Episode #123 (The Tanning of Paula Patton):

TKO, Basa and KBadd talk NBA, more Russy's return, #PGWARZ, College Bball, the endless debate over the N-Word and possible sanctions during NFL games, Movie reviews for About Last Night, Pompeii, 3 Days to Kill, The Walking Dead, True Detective, The Tanning of America doc series, Ba's Oscar Picks, BP Cyses, HB Classy Award, Wake Your Ass Up Update, Tanks and shoutouts.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Episode #123 (The Tanning of Paula Patton):

TKO, Basa and KBadd talk NBA, more Russy's return, #PGWARZ, College Bball, the endless debate over the N-Word and possible sanctions during NFL games, Movie reviews for About Last Night, Pompeii, 3 Days to Kill, The Walking Dead, True Detective, The Tanning of America doc series, Ba's Oscar Picks, BP Cyses, HB Classy Award, Wake Your Ass Up Update, Tanks and shoutouts.

Tina-Dance.gif

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How did Melo pad if he was pulled after the 3rd quarter @KBadd ? :rudy:
He wasn't. He played a couple of minutes into the 4th. He padded the last 7 or so points I think but to be fair, I think more people had less of a problem with it cause he was trying to beat Kobe's MSG record. People would rather a knick have it than an opponent.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Regarding the walking dead, I'm not sure what reuniting the group would do without an antagonist like the governor. Unless they are just going to escape and save the world or something