Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fracture = broken

can't believe Ba let Kbadd get away with saying John Wall is better than Kyrie Irving, Kbadd doubled down on it, Ba threw a slight shot and let him live

i let y'all live a few times, but its Fox Marvel, they can say Mutant and the others can't (got to say Inhumans, Miracles, enhanced, etc), you have better chance of Marvel working with DC as opposed to Fox Marvel. But on Wolverine, the next one is Hugh's last and Fox Marvel already said they will probably retire the character anyway, if they make the next one R, that will be interesting but they thought that would save Aliens vs. Predator and it didn't (another Fox property)

Last I saw Peter O'Toole was in Troy, he played Priam, literally the only thing the Illiad and the movie had in coming was O'Toole going to Brad Pitt and demanding his son's body back, that was pretty graceful

for those who never heard of Living Color, here are a couple of their videos, I put my Nas diss at the end of that....

Tidal has 2.5 million subscribers, thanks to Kanye and Rihanna, that payout gonna be good

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Fracture = broken

can't believe Ba let Kbadd get away with saying John Wall is better than Kyrie Irving, Kbadd doubled down on it, Ba threw a slight shot and let him live

i missed it. i'd have to listen again. i was sick and i was watching knicks/pacers and heat/warriors.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
dem esco jackets still at Marshalls?
Lmaaaaooo word. I'm going to start skipping their Nas rants. Can't say I'm a big fan of dude but I damn sure ain't going to keep listening to these nikkas pump him up like he God. Bad enough I got to listen to them say they like those 2 wack ass Kanye albums(Yeezus and the new one).

I want to say. I really look forward to listening to their shyt. Different insight on various things not just sports and entertainment.

fukking first hour with MBJ might be the best 1hr ever....:laff:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Lmaaaaooo word. I'm going to start skipping their Nas rants. Can't say I'm a big fan of dude but I damn sure ain't going to keep listening to these nikkas pump him up like he God. Bad enough I got to listen to them say they like those 2 wack ass Kanye albums(Yeezus and the new one).

I want to say. I really look forward to listening to their shyt. Different insight on various things not just sports and entertainment.

fukking first hour with MBJ might be the best 1hr ever....:laff:
LOL them nikkas do love Nas.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
hold fast. i said yeezus was aight. i like shyt off the new one, but i also said its all over the place. unless i love something, i reserve absolute opinions until the shyt sinks all the way in. ive done that back in the day & learned my lesson.

far as the nas rants, no fukks/apologies given. im the OG nas fan, obviously ba rocks w/ him and just as importantly hates jay & kb has never been a big jay fan, so thats that.
7Njgo_f-maxage-0.gif

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
hold fast. i said yeezus was aight. i like shyt off the new one, but i also said its all over the place. unless i love something, i reserve absolute opinions until the shyt sinks all the way in. ive done that back in the day & learned my lesson.

far as the nas rants, no fukks/apologies given. im the OG nas fan, obviously ba rocks w/ him and just as importantly hates jay & kb has never been a big jay fan, so thats that.
7Njgo_f-maxage-0.gif
My nikka.... You better go ahead with that every nikka in NYC eat Kennedy Fried :laff:

We fukk with Crown fried to:mjpls:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I enjoy the Nas rants. Keep 'em coming. Between that and the GAWDbe praise, I feel like one of those bammas in those Peter Popoff infomercials.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

7Njgo_f-maxage-0.gif

I'll listen on my lunch today.

But I was one of the different dudes growing up around the Nas/Hov beef. I am a huge fan of both. I can't say that I appreciate one more than the other. I like Stillmatic just as much as I like Blueprint. I like American Gangster just as much as N*GG*R.

But yall do be going overboard with the stanning.

I remember the episode where yall were reviewing GKMC and somehow found a way to sneak in Life Is Good. I'm sitting there like :dahell: the entire time.

If you ask me, Life Is Good is one of his worst albums. I feel the same way about Holy Grail. Them shyts were junk.