Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Nahh fukk that shyt !!!

The show y’all should be watching is love after lock up .

Best show on tv and it ain’t close .

Season 2 is already :wow:.

giphy.gif

seen a couple episodes, havent really invested time in it tho

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You can't avoid it. It's life. I don't care if you see dudes living the life who don't seem washed...trust me, they washed. When Puffy ain't partying...he being old.

All the proof you need is the Quincy Jones doc. He tried to party through the washedness and almost killed himself multiple times.

Yea, that shyt always catches you off guard too. I thought I’d be good cause i hoop pretty regularly, but it’s like the day i turned just 30 shyt changed drastically. Little sprains that would heal in days started bothering me for weeks. Used to be able to hoop every night. Nope. Need rest days now. Gotta stretch before and after hooping now. Don’t even wanna see what 40 is like. :sadcam:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
shyt a whole ass mess .

Black chick finessing a hippy cac out of 90k while in jail .

She just came out and this nikka bought her a house with a pool :russ:.
I'm glad you brought that up me and the wife watched the 1st episode and I forgot to put that shyt on series record. We waiting on that series with the boujee Birmingham Alabama nikkas too.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@Basaglia you really gonna hate Max now, while @KBadd is gonna put a poster of Stephen A. On his wall. To be fair, Lakers and east coast don't mix.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo, The Week in Washed most def needs to be a new segment.

I was dying thinking about a baby eying TKO down because she knows he's washed, and him basically hitting the :francis: and rolling out in the Uber.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yea, that shyt always catches you off guard too. I thought I’d be good cause i hoop pretty regularly, but it’s like the day i turned just 30 shyt changed drastically. Little sprains that would heal in days started bothering me for weeks. Used to be able to hoop every night. Nope. Need rest days now. Gotta stretch before and after hooping now. Don’t even wanna see what 40 is like. :sadcam:
Damn breh you really washed for real. I been a regular hooper and the washedness JUST hit me this year when I hit 35.

nikkas be havin jokes cuz I gotta spend a good 15 minutes getting warmed up when I come to the gym. My back is done. I don't even try to dunk anymore. I can't imagine playing at 40. There's a 45 year old cac who hoops with us weekly. i have no idea how he does it.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Ayo, The Week in Washed most def needs to be a new segment.

I was dying thinking about a baby eying TKO down because she knows he's washed, and him basically hitting the :francis: and rolling out in the Uber.
if she wasnt so damn cute, i would have smooched her in the head for those judgy looks she was shooting me.