Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I died when Ba popped in like 'We shytting on Rodgers?" and starts teeing off :russ:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Washed segment was great, first sign I knew I was washed was in Vegas at the club, drunk as hell. I was standin' and there and yelled "ITS TOO LOUD IN HERE" and walked out, got lost on the strip for about 2 hours trying to find my room :francis:
Man, being washed got me fukked up. I can't even enjoy being out because my ears are all fukked up from the Army. Was at a blues club during the summer and i had to leave before the set finished. Next day i was hungover and my ears were ringing like crazy. shyt is trash.:mjcry:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Washed segment was great, first sign I knew I was washed was in Vegas at the club, drunk as hell. I was standin' and there and yelled "ITS TOO LOUD IN HERE" and walked out, got lost on the strip for about 2 hours trying to find my room :francis:
shyt, this was me in Vegas at 22. Add in the fact that I fell down and skinned the fukk out of hands trying to break my fall. That city will get you every time.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
shyt, this was me in Vegas at 22. Add in the fact that I fell down and skinned the fukk out of hands trying to break my fall. That city will get you every time.

Try 4 nights in Vegas, when it was time to leave, nikka had to lay down in the middle of the terminal for a minute before making it to my gate :russ:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
First of all amazing show top to bottom .

Never dragged I don’t know how y’all continue to do this at such a high level .

I enjoyed every bit of this weeks episode .

@NV-ME you didn’t say anything particularly wrong .

Yes her brother is a pedo but we’ve never seen her support him .
I can’t blame someone for not speaking out .

I always thought she should because she had young fans .

Her family dynamic is fukking crazy .

Nicki mom put out an interview defending her brother the day her album came out :what:.

Shawty is fukked up her whole life fukked up.

If y’all ever really took a step back you would realize how music saved her life .

Her pops was a crack head and burned down her house .

Moms watched as pop abused the children .

Then her first boyfriend was abusive .

Man I could go on but her life is crazy .

I pray for her :mjcry:.

This verse from her was sad .

well, damn.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Gotta defend my girl Natalie Portman. I've read those comments several times, and it seems like she said she was confused (at her age) by the double standard of media selling sex while also promoting chastity. Jessica Simpson took it as a criticism on her decision to do that shyt and of course, the Pile-On Voltron formed.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

What do you think @KBadd ?

At the 11:30 mark, will Cain hits Patrick mahommes with a shovel so hard, triple h would have been proud

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The segment about being washed was an all-time classic. Ba talking about passing out in bed eating Oreos almost had me waking up my girl in the middle of the night laughing so hard.

Also, don't think that washed shyt is just for us brehs. My girl is a year older than me, and she is the living definition of washed. She tries to get it popping with her friends from time to time like it's 10 years ago and she's still in her early 20s, and reality be snatching her ass up QUICK.

Somehow, I havent gotten hit with the washed bug yet. I might luck out and be able to age gracefully on that front :whew: