daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Dek8Y5UUcAAyWs1.jpg

daemonova

Daps
Ba,

You can add this Res/talib kweli issue as another fake outrage, if a man can't shoot his shot in a hot tub, what's the point of hot tubs. I grabbed a chick tatas in hot tub once, she told me to not yet, and that was that. Not harassment.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Ba,

You can add this Res/talib kweli issue as another fake outrage, if a man can't shoot his shot in a hot tub, what's the point of hot tubs. I grabbed a chick tatas in hot tub once, she told me to not yet, and that was that. Not harassment.

Talib gettin 'Too'd? LMAO!!! lemme check. be back.

daemonova

Daps
French open is part of the Tennis Grand Slam and Serena was pregnant during the Australian Open, so she can't win one this year

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
French open is part of the Tennis Grand Slam and Serena was pregnant during the Australian Open, so she can't win one this year

each of the individual events (aussie, french, Wimbledon and us) are called "Grand Slam." I meant that she could capture a slam this year if she can get in reasonably good shape. So, she still has Wimbledon and us.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Who is J Prince?

@KBadd If you do get a PS4, got to check God of War. Definitely top 5 game this generation.

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Who is J Prince?

@KBadd If you do get a PS4, got to check God of War. Definitely top 5 game this generation.
started rap a lot records in houston back in the day (geto boys, scarface, devin the dude). triple og figure in hiphop in the 90s. soft spoken but dangerous by all accounts. on the old sohh board some dude had a thread about interning at rap a lot and how much gangster fukkery went on. sounded like death row on steroids.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
sounds like @KBadd ready to step into the darkside

giphy.gif

welcome breh:blessed:

I’d buy a PS4 Pro today drive if I didn’t suspect that they are gonna come out with a new console in the next 18-24 months.

But a few of their upcoming exclusives have me thinking about it.