Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i need a supercut of yall talking about Star Wars

you can hear the :mjgrin: in TKO voice and the :beli: in KBadds

After The Last Trash, my desire to see this Solo joint was ZERO. First Star Wars joint I ever skipped since I was a kid man (minus A New Hope).

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I cant front I cant pretend I'm upset with drake doing black face 10 years ago on some artistic satirical shyt nikkas need to get the fukk out of here with that.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Drake got scared because he knew those activists and journalists were coming his way. Also, ain't no fukking way he just drops a diss and he's escapes criticism. Way too many nikkas that could give a shyt about this "battle rapping" would still go in on him for wearing blackface.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
glad Ba broke it down to them about Lebron
Lebron has been unanimously crowned no lower than #2 player of all time by the media, even his haters
all these debates are only comparing him to MJ
even Skip isn't fighting it, he's trying his best to keep Lebron from getting #1
SAS has him #2
Bill Simmons has him #2

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I never thought about it, but the media has spun these final appearances as a major win for Bron. He's in my top 3 because he has the career stats and achievements. But those final appearances are not some major accomplishment :comeon:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
8 in a row is kind of wild to me

I agree. They try to paint it as an indictment of the east but I've seen Bron dismantle some pretty good teams in the east. When he beat that D Rose team where he hit the buzzer beater to force a game 7 and closed it out was crazy.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I cant front I cant pretend I'm upset with drake doing black face 10 years ago on some artistic satirical shyt nikkas need to get the fukk out of here with that.

Why try so hard to get rid of the evidence then?

And willing to make a statement then but not now when you are 1000x more famous and influential?

:mjpls:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
He's the Wilt of this generation
Nah. 3 rings and all those MVP's are enough to legitimately argue him in the top 3. But those final appearances are not a feather in his cap. His place on the all time scoring list is the most impressive thing to me.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah. 3 rings and all those MVP's are enough to legitimately argue him in the top 3. But those final appearances are not a feather in his cap. His place on the all time scoring list is the most impressive thing to me.

Wilt was 2-4 in the Finals with 4 Reg Season MVPs and the most dominant player of his generation.

They're very similar, esp with facing better teams in the Finals for the most part.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
After The Last Trash, my desire to see this Solo joint was ZERO. First Star Wars joint I ever skipped since I was a kid man (minus A New Hope).
i enjoyed it but i think thats largely because i never even saw Star Wars until a couple years ago, so im not invested at all. I just started catching all the new ones cause I work next to an IMAX, so im like fukk it.. i dont really care like that...they're just popcorn movies for me...I go with a friend thats really into it and he's been disappointed with the last few joints and hit me with the :hhh: when I come out the theatre like :ehh:

im with Kbadd....sometimes I cant tell if TKO asking legit questions or just fukking with him..shyt is hilarious