Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:pachaha:You are the one fixated on me before your breakfast for making a simple comment and you still can't follow your own advice to IGNORE me. Don't worry about me, I got the energy to do this all day
so you going to go against the grain and honey bunches of oats, huh, aight then, i'll let you drink your folgers

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
they don't have rodimusprime's money, you think its easy to have four people on at the same time, why do you think rick aint been on the show lately, his connection sucks, there is a reason why filling the lanes/two for the show failed, it cost a lot of money, these dudes pay 300+ a year for your free three hour show every thursday, deal with it or don't listen
probably drunk in a ditch

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I always knew Jan Eric (sp?) was Trill, but for some unknown reason, I thought Preston was real. I should've known it wasn't real because nikkas like that don't three hours of their day listening to podcasts, it's usually spent doing more reckless shyt.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
@Basaglia @NV-ME

Games 2, 3, and 4 Lamb and Jones were DNPs. In those same three games Sefalosha is averaging about 5 ppg. You mean to tell me Lamb can't do that? You won't know if they're ready if all Brooks is gonna do is play them in garbage minutes.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
hol up, Preston was Walt all along?
KT8HcUA.png

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This nikka @Walt and them long drawn out stories. :dead:

The story about the dude with the micro penis had me rollin. The story about the Persian chick... :deadrose:

Them shyts were 100% true fam. I can PM you the name of the book of essays and all that.

I was on the treadmill and I could feel my face go :dahell: tryna figure out how the hell was he gone connect his story with what @NV-ME joint.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
they don't have rodimusprime's money, you think its easy to have four people on at the same time, why do you think rick aint been on the show lately, his connection sucks, there is a reason why filling the lanes/two for the show failed, it cost a lot of money, these dudes pay 300+ a year for your free three hour show every thursday, deal with it or don't listen

whole bunch of factors. its been touch and go since apple stopped supporting the "podcast" portion of garageband within the last update. also, some Skype updates have been funky and don't even start me on three dudes from three different parts of dmv dealing with weather related wifi.

maybe after we reup the site the next project will be updating equipment.

appreciate all yall riding with it/us, nonetheless