Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
that nicca said adrian peterson with a str8 face :wow:

daemonova

Daps
:pachaha:I'm glad Walt said something, that echo this week and last week is BRUTAL especially with headphones on. You can hear full sentences of just echoes, especially after Basa says something. I can live with it because its a great show but please fix it...
they don't have rodimusprime's money, you think its easy to have four people on at the same time, why do you think rick aint been on the show lately, his connection sucks, there is a reason why filling the lanes/two for the show failed, it cost a lot of money, these dudes pay 300+ a year for your free three hour show every thursday, deal with it or don't listen

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
they don't have rodimusprime's money, you think its easy to have four people on at the same time, why do you think rick aint been on the show lately, his connection sucks, there is a reason why filling the lanes/two for the show failed, it cost a lot of money, these dudes pay 300+ a year for your free three hour show every thursday, deal with it or don't listen
don't agree, ive been listening to the show for awhile and its never been this bad. you making excuses. i listen to plenty of "free" podcasts with multiple members, some on just regular phones, and they don't have an echo like this. just because its "free" don't mean i can't make suggestions, who the fukk are you:camby:

daemonova

Daps
don't agree, ive been listening to the show for awhile and its never been this bad. you making excuses. i listen to plenty of "free" podcasts with multiple members, some on just regular phones, and they don't have an echo like this. just because its "free" don't mean i can't make suggestions, who the fukk are you:camby:

what the fukk for is free in quotes for, nicca, you aint pay a dime :camby:, yeah, you got the right to make suggestions, then you got the right to have your ass ignored :camby:

daemonova

Daps
So ignore me. My post didn't need your comment. Funk off:camby:

ignored by them, fukkhead, you got up earlier in the morning to talk shiet to me, eat breakfast first:camby:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
ignored by them, fukkhead, you got up earlier in the morning to talk shiet to me, eat breakfast first:camby:

:pachaha:You are the one fixated on me before your breakfast for making a simple comment and you still can't follow your own advice to IGNORE me. Don't worry about me, I got the energy to do this all day