FIX THIS DAMN SITE!!! shyt freezes up and u have to hit refresh

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This site is pretty much unusable on mobile. Too many ads, random refreshes, and anti-virus redirects. It’s fukked

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
using Cromite and my userscript, don't know what you're talking about.
idk what that means

i'm telling you, when i use the site on mobile, it's loaded with ads and redirects. Same thing people in previous posts are saying

bnew

Veteran
Daps
idk what that means

i'm telling you, when i use the site on mobile, it's loaded with ads and redirects. Same thing people in previous posts are saying

Cromite is a web browser for android which can be installed directly or using FFupdater to install and manage app updates for Cromite and multiple other browsers.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Cromite is a web browser for android which can be installed directly or using FFupdater to install and manage app updates for Cromite and multiple other browsers.

ok, i see

but why do we have to dl all this shyt to get the site to work? The admins should just host the site better :manny:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
ok, i see

but why do we have to dl all this shyt to get the site to work? The admins should just host the site better :manny:

i've always used Cromite and it's previous incarnation since it's a better browser than the default but I developed the script to improve the usability of the site.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i've always used Cromite and it's previous incarnation since it's a better browser than the default but I developed the script to improve the usability of the site.
does this exist for iOS also?