FIVE American Pit Bulls vs FIVE African Wild Dogs

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
5V5 THE PITS WIN. FIVE AGGRESSIVE PITS SOCIALIZE WITH EACH OTHER WOULD MANGLE THE WILD DOGS. WILD DOGS ARE SLOWER AND LESS AGILE. PITS DONT LOSE FOCUS EITHER. NIPPING AT IT WONT SAVE THE DOG IT CATCHES. WITH 4 MORE IN THE RING, THE WILD DOGS DON'T STAND A CHANCE.

Daps
7908F692-5062-4F2A-B0A074498CE84446_source.png

no questions asked

Always the correct answer.

Pits are rough relative to other domesticated dogs but most pits have never seen anything more intimidating than what's in the mirror.

A wild African dogs are used to working in a pack. 5 vs 5, no contest. Wild dogs are smarter AND bigger....:comeon::sas2:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew some pit bull fanboy wannabe expert would come along with such nonsense. I made sure that I specifically chose pictures of game APBT’s, NOT American Staffies(bullies).

Know what you are looking at before trying to correct someone, O’mighty know-it-all YouTube comment warrior.
he right tho those ain't game bred working dogs . OP said in a ring them pits will destroy them wild dogs. now In the open I thnkk a wild dog group could possibly work as a group and wear down a group of pits and win.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Always the correct answer.

Pits are rough relative to other domesticated dogs but most pits have never seen anything more intimidating than what's in the mirror.

A wild African dogs are used to working in a pack. 5 vs 5, no contest. Wild dogs are smarter AND bigger....:comeon::sas2:

PITS ARE WAY SMARTER DOGS. PITS HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO WORK PUZZLES TO ESCAPE ENCLOSURES AFTER WATCHING CAPTORS LEAVE. THEY'VE ALSO BEEN SHOWN TO DO IT IN GROUPS WITH UNFAMILIAR DOGS. THEY ARE TERRIERS SO THEY'VE BEEN BRED TO HUNT AND KILL, AND THEY DO IT IN PACKS. THE ONLY DOG I KNOW THAT WOULD HOLD A BITE ANYWHERE AS LONG AS A PIT IS A GERMAN SHEPHARD TRAINED FOR K9 DUTY.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
From what I heard they too pack oriented and like to jump nikkas. All five might gang up on one pit leaving they back open for the rest of the homies to get the right clinch. Lights out from there.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
From what I heard they too pack oriented and like to jump nikkas. All five might gang up on one pit leaving they back open for the rest of the homies to get the right clinch. Lights out from there.

THAT'S GONNA BE THEIR PROBLEM THOUGH. THEY ANNOY THINGS AND DIVIDE ATTENTION FROM THEIR PREY. WHEN SOMETHING GOES AFTER ONE OF THEM THE OTHERS NIP AT THE PREY TO GET IT'S ATTENTION. PITS DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT. WHEN THEY PICK A TARGET THEY WILL CHASE. THAT NIPPING WON'T WORK. THEN YOU FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER 4 PITS. THEY'LL HAVE THEIR OWN TARGETS SO THE OTHER 4 MIGHT END UP BEING 3 OR 2, ASSUMING THE THE PITS MIGHT GANG UP ON 1 OR 2 DOGS. WORST CASE SCENARIO IT TURNS INTO 5, 1V1'S. PITS 100% WIN THAT GAME.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I knew some pit bull fanboy wannabe expert would come along with such nonsense. I made sure that I specifically chose pictures of game APBT’s, NOT American Staffies(bullies).

Know what you are looking at before trying to correct someone, O’mighty know-it-all YouTube comment warrior.
Lol at dog beef wars