FIVE American Pit Bulls vs FIVE African Wild Dogs

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Wrong animal..

This is who you want to fight a stupid pit..this animal has the strongest jaws and bite force of any terrestrial animal. It crushes bone like candy.

1200px-Spotted_hyena_%28Crocuta_crocuta%29.jpg

Take it easy bredren. I’m saving them for my “Wolf Pack vs Hyena Clan” thread :whoa:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm taking that wild dog. They legit crazy and just don't stop until the other animal just gives out and dies. If that pit tires out and doesn't get a solid bite on that wild dog then it's curtains for that pit

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
@3rdWorld something told me not to try hyenas vs pits :patrice:

“Striped hyenas (Hyaena hyaena) are solitary hunters... ...They are far less sociable than their better-known cousins, spotted hyenas....

.....Both species are known to be highly intolerant of other large carnivores, and even of other members outside their immediate social group. They will also kill large aggressive dogs that get in their way.”

They kill large aggressive dogs. I think that might include Pits :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
London
There's a photo of one of them spotted dogs standing down a hyena, that should tell you everything you need to know. People overestimate their pitbulls.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Wild dogs or coyotes eat live meat & will nip at another animal till it falls down & eat it , they have time & stamina on their side