FIVE American Pit Bulls vs FIVE African Wild Dogs

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How would you and a pack of your boys do against them if they pulled up :sas2:

Them little scraggly chested nikkas couldn't fukk with the gods of the dog world. They never even ran into a dog that look like us

Sorry breh.

I love my domesticated pit.

But you not running for 20 miles on full speed to wear down your prey.

The wild dogs would would nip and pick at you until you got tired, then procede to fukk you up..

Once I clamp down and get to shakin on at least one of those throats some of the others might get the picture and haul ass.
:beli:

American Pitbull Terrier
Bite Force – 235 PSI
pit-bull-dog-breed-picture-5.jpg

american-pit-bull-terrier-picture-id1048956100

bully_max_dog_supplements.jpg

fador-pitbull-360x260.jpg

8c8a3c9241207f535cae9015c5756ebe.jpg

The American Pit Bull Terrier is a purebred dog breed recognized by the United Kennel Club and American Dog Breeders Association. It is a medium-sized, solidly-built, intelligent, short-haired dog, whose early ancestors came from the British Isles.

Lifespan: 8 – 15 years

Temperament: Obedient, Affectionate, Stubborn, Loyal, Clownish, Intelligent, More

Mass: Male: 35 – 65 lbs (Adult)
Female: 30 – 60 lbs (Adult)

Origin: United States of America

Height: Male: 18 – 21 in.
Female: 17 – 20 in.

African Wild dog
Bite Force – 317 PSI
depositphotos_99564558-stock-photo-male-african-wild-dog-portrait.jpg

african-wild-dog_gallery_4.jpg

1412273598091_wps_9_EXCLUSIVE_MADIKWE_GAME_RE.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

wild-dog.jpg

The African wild dog, also known as the painted hunting dog, painted wolf, African hunting dog, Cape hunting dog or African painted dog, is a canid native to sub-Saharan Africa.

Height: 61-78 cm shoulder

Length: 76-123 cm body length

Weight: 37-79 lbs

5 on 5, in a large pit bull underground fighting ring, which squad wins? :lupe:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Accounting for technique, I'd have to go with pitbulls.

From what I've seen, the African dog relies on wearing prey down and not so much mutual combat. I dont think their style of fighting is suited for the direct, sustained kind of attack that a fighting pitbull employs.

But, I may be wrong - their fur seems thick and plentiful, which would lessen the damage of bites from a pitbull. I'd love to see it.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Accounting for technique, I'd have to go with pitbulls.

From what I've seen, the African dog relies on wearing prey down and not so much mutual combat. I dont think their style of fighting is suited for the direct, sustained kind of attack that a fighting pitbull employs.

But, I may be wrong - their fur seems thick and plentiful, which would lessen the damage of bites from a pitbull. I'd love to see it.

Agreed.

If they were out in an open backyard or field, I’d be 80% confident in the Wild Dogs coming out on top. In such open spaces they’d be able to apply their strengths: speed and stamina

But putting them in a ring as in the original post, makes it a brawl. And in a straight up toe to toe blow for blow brawl, I’m not so sure that the wild dog’s strengths would be to its advantage.

Meanwhile, the pits are just as relentless as the wild dogs are tireless, and eventually those pits are going to get a lock on something...

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Those dogs you posted are America bullys not game bred apbt

I knew some pit bull fanboy wannabe expert would come along with such nonsense. I made sure that I specifically chose pictures of game APBT’s, NOT American Staffies(bullies).

Know what you are looking at before trying to correct someone, O’mighty know-it-all YouTube comment warrior.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know shyt about those wild dogs except they are a problem in them African streets.....

So I'll go with them