Fitness heads try this

Daps
Well I guess she look young for 50 something I don't live with her (zip)
She doesn't care for white or Indian men (pow!) And you'd have to kinda not be a virgin to have a 100 dip stroke game (zapppp!) Do u want her number? U think the rejection u get now is bad? Go head shoot ya shot playa
I wanna shoot my shot in her right eye to show her where I'm cumming from.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Those are :gladbron:as a kid.
Until you grow up and they are realize how stupid they are. If a professional athlete breaks thier hand you should get an idea how dumb it is. Basically if you are trying to tell anyone to do that your advice is basura.

Kevin Love broke his hand doing knuckle push-ups

I usually substitute them w the curved grip on pull up bar ..I didn't write this workout as a free person and I think mechanically ..give me 2 ppl of equal size 2 towels and I got bowflex beat tbh my question is why this black beast guy isn't making posts about working at a gym or knocking dwn wayyyy more hoes than me fukking pincushion waste of life u look like a fukking freak. I look fit

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
30 calf raises
15 knuckle pushups
15 1 leg calf raises
20 twist crunches
10 bodyweight squats
Run in place or bounce like a fighter for 30 seconds
25 bodyweight squats
10 pull ups
25 reverse crunches
10 twist crunches
50 bodyweight squats
10 elevated pushups
Shoot for under 15 minutes ..if u not feeling a burn run it back

*I just did this a few hrs ago after work

*I smoke what's your excuse again

What is this supposed to be? A warmup for little girls? :heh:

:umad:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

If their parents sign the correct insurance paperwork and leave emergency contact and any illness info..sure why not? Need more kids in sports early. I can be around children I don't think some of y'all can

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

Hell yeah get me on espn for creating some mutant kids dunking and shyt do u have any pointers my man you are so smart there's no one quite like u my brother
Foh

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah get me on espn for creating some mutant kids dunking and shyt do u have any pointers my man you are so smart there's no one quite like u my brother
Foh

Im fukkin wit u fam. Ill try it when i get home

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Im fukkin wit u fam. Ill try it when i get home
Gotta be on the defense lol in the past 2 weeks I've been threatened with death damage and doom! One guy even undressed? (Sus!) And spent a whole summer day fukking with me and dedicated a pic to me every time I took a piss or shyt at work .

fukk that tho its a easy workout until u get to the end that's why I put stupid shyt like calf raises at the begginng I got the idea from those gyms that have u start slow light circuits and halfway thru u be like helllllp meeee! UFC gym perimeter has a one hour hiit type program that is INSANE might jug a membership and see if I can beat it lol

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
oh shyt you got me on this one :russ:

10 more days of cut for competition, I am dying:mjcry:
Word congrats I know there's room for me to get some money out fitness if dudes like Jason Genoa(he has to have an acct. On here) and Jason blaha(nvm man just NAH) make millions of being clowns I don't think anyone wants they lifestyle

The commentary !

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
10 bodyweight squats :ehh:

25 bodyweight squats :picard:

50 bodyweight squats

giphy.gif