First Xbox Series X/ next gen gameplay screenshots-Lord of the Rings Gollum

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol: at @Greenhornet answering Courtdog seriously
What's wrong with that, some people aren't afraid of words. Maybe it takes you a long time and then the topics you don't know much about so i understand :therethere:
I couldn’t believe he fell for the bait either :dead:

I love Court but fukk I look like reading his fukking novels :gucci:
That was not my novel, and dude seems to think he's current PC is good for the next 13yrs. Series X got shyt not even available yet, i think he got xbox confused with playstation :manny:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
why only Xbox in the thread title catching flack and not the developers taking advantage of the next gen consoles with a next gen game?

fukk it immersion/gameplay > graphics and power. Game probably great with HD rumble and HD audio.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
why only Xbox in the thread title catching flack and not the developers taking advantage of the next gen consoles with a next gen game?

fukk it immersion/gameplay > graphics and power. Game probably great with HD rumble and HD audio.
:whoa: cool it with the logic.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

Because it’s the coli

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black-kettle.jpg

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I don’t know who the fukk y’all talking about but I don’t cry online that my favourite plastic toy is being picked on. Some of y’all take this shyt too seriously.
Lol who cried tho? :lupe: all I said was it’s the coli, if you wanna play dumb and act like people aren’t biased.. do you playa