First Xbox Series X/ next gen gameplay screenshots-Lord of the Rings Gollum

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Now I know yall nikkas are retarded

12 teraflops doesnt constitute video settings :francis: its a fukking processor for the console

No wonder why shyts all fukked up, I agree with most shyt in here but good fukking lord :russ: There's some extreme weirdo shyt with console people

You arent going to get much from Ps5 and XboxSx other than faster load times and better frame rate. Lighting and slight visual upgrades.
This.

nikkas are wild corny

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Now I know yall nikkas are retarded

12 teraflops doesnt constitute video settings :francis: its a fukking processor for the console

No wonder why shyts all fukked up, I agree with most shyt in here but good fukking lord :russ: There's some extreme weirdo shyt with console people

If you want to see what the catching up consoles look like ... just go to youtube and look at real PC shyt, and you can see even beyond what Ps5 and Xbox Series X offer.
Someone said 10 years ago "Consoles are the only thing holding shyt back" and that was the most honest truthful shyt ever. Now they can develop content for both systems that actually runs with the capabilities of a real computer.

You arent going to get much from Ps5 and XboxSx other than faster load times and better frame rate. Lighting and slight visual upgrades.
Pc is beneath series x. Eventually they will surpass if you're willing to spend the 2000 it'll cost ya. The average pc gamer is nowhere near this level so have fun dikk riding the 1% of PC gamers that live that overpriced lifestyle and game with people that don't represent the majority. If you into skinny jeans and miko worldwide type shyt? Get a PC.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Pc is beneath series x. Eventually they will surpass if you're willing to spend the 2000 it'll cost ya. The average pc gamer is nowhere near this level so have fun dikk riding the 1% of PC gamers that live that overpriced lifestyle and game with people that don't represent the majority. If you into skinny jeans and miko worldwide type shyt? Get a PC.
usually agree with you :yeshrug: you make a small point

I just bought a processor and card for 850$ combined that is stronger that the upcoming systems ... which you said couldnt happen, and then overpriced in the next sentance...completely contradicting yourself, and eventually said is achievable to a small percent of people, which is not true at all. I agree with you in 99% of other threads and shyt and instead of calling you broke, I will break it down like this. The setup for PC I just bought is so strong its not even ready to be used for 5 more years. Inevitably getting me nearly 13 years out of that 800$ Which is no different than buying the Series X with games and everything included at launch.

(Which I will be doing since I own Xbox, Xbox One X, A Ps4, Switch and PC) :mjlol: Here's the ultimate icing on this bytch.... I'm gonna be on Xbox Series X more than PC. I just bought the PC shyt because its cheap and I have the option. I mainly use it for audio engineering and small video projects. But why build 90% of a PC and then grab a shytty video card? Here's another deathblow for you, since I think you're the Xbox dude who usually is on my side in most convos, you should conveniently know (or apparently not) That game pass ultimate lets you download any of those games to PC also :yeshrug: so just by having microsoft I get free shyt to play on my PC at the same time. PC gaming works in tandem with Xbox since you know, we are talking about Microsoft :russ: Now I can choose which games I want to mod and play at whatever frames and settings I want and then just cop the multiplayer shyt for the console. Plus I'm torrenting all the games anyways, a year of trying games out, covers the cost of a whole PC build in itself. :whew: You can easily upgrade your PC by just buying the essentials and using the same soundcard etc that you have right now. I got 32 GB ram but I could have easily just stuck with the 12 I had and upgraded later. Dont let the nerds fool you with the technical shyt, you only need to buy what you need.

If consoles wanted to treat players right, and not act like some hoes... they would have put a 12 core processor into the One X and Pro and then just had an up-gradable video slot ... now you end up paying 500$+ for an upgrade that could have only been a 200$ difference. shyt, 13 years from now when my PC is still above average, I can just buy a new video card and pair it with what I already have and jump to 8k

To round this long ass post out, and back to actually support your argument like I always do, Playstation has been struggling since the Pro release because they have no actual software creation or operating source. Ontop of having a very short sighted hardware development team. They said during that launch, "its too expensive and unrealistic to provide true 4k, so we gave you the closest we can get and threw the checkerboard upscale in" Now that time flew and they have to develop a cost efficient method, they've completely shyt the bed for THE PAST YEAR. All they are really offering is bought out studios, 4k that we've already had for years now. And a SSD (which I've already utilized with both systems) Xbox will have better frames, just as quick loading and cycling and well, thats about it. Basically we are getting what the One X and Pro should have been in the first place.

Here's my last low blow : Hopefully Playstation (who pays Linux to borrow their software and operating system), actually gives users more than the same exact one they've been using since Ps3 in 2006 :youngsabo::russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
usually agree with you :yeshrug: you make a small point

I just bought a processor and card for 850$ combined that is stronger that the upcoming systems ... which you said couldnt happen, and then overpriced in the next sentance...completely contradicting yourself, and eventually said is achievable to a small percent of people, which is not true at all. I agree with you in 99% of other threads and shyt and instead of calling you broke, I will break it down like this. The setup for PC I just bought is so strong its not even ready to be used for 5 more years. Inevitably getting me nearly 13 years out of that 800$ Which is no different than buying the Series X with games and everything included at launch.

(Which I will be doing since I own Xbox, Xbox One X, A Ps4, Switch and PC) :mjlol: Here's the ultimate icing on this bytch.... I'm gonna be on Xbox Series X more than PC. I just bought the PC shyt because its cheap and I have the option. I mainly use it for audio engineering and small video projects. But why build 90% of a PC and then grab a shytty video card? Here's another deathblow for you, since I think you're the Xbox dude who usually is on my side in most convos, you should conveniently know (or apparently not) That game pass ultimate lets you download any of those games to PC also :yeshrug: so just by having microsoft I get free shyt to play on my PC at the same time. PC gaming works in tandem with Xbox since you know, we are talking about Microsoft :russ: Now I can choose which games I want to mod and play at whatever frames and settings I want and then just cop the multiplayer shyt for the console. Plus I'm torrenting all the games anyways, a year of trying games out, covers the cost of a whole PC build in itself. :whew: You can easily upgrade your PC by just buying the essentials and using the same soundcard etc that you have right now. I got 32 GB ram but I could have easily just stuck with the 12 I had and upgraded later. Dont let the nerds fool you with the technical shyt, you only need to buy what you need.

If consoles wanted to treat players right, and not act like some hoes... they would have put a 12 core processor into the One X and Pro and then just had an up-gradable video slot ... now you end up paying 500$+ for an upgrade that could have only been a 200$ difference. shyt, 13 years from now when my PC is still above average, I can just buy a new video card and pair it with what I already have and jump to 8k

To round this long ass post out, and back to actually support your argument like I always do, Playstation has been struggling since the Pro release because they have no actual software creation or operating source. Ontop of having a very short sighted hardware development team. They said during that launch, "its too expensive and unrealistic to provide true 4k, so we gave you the closest we can get and threw the checkerboard upscale in" Now that time flew and they have to develop a cost efficient method, they've completely shyt the bed for THE PAST YEAR. All they are really offering is bought out studios, 4k that we've already had for years now. And a SSD (which I've already utilized with both systems) Xbox will have better frames, just as quick loading and cycling and well, thats about it. Basically we are getting what the One X and Pro should have been in the first place.

Here's my last low blow : Hopefully Playstation (who pays Linux to borrow their software and operating system), actually gives users more than the same exact one they've been using since Ps3 in 2006
:youngsabo::russ:
I saw this long ass reply and gave in, i don't even know what we talking about but you won nikka :whew:

Im just gonna say i read the bold because that looks cooler to the masses :win:

I'm not clueless on PC's, just like you're not clueless on PC demographics. Now quote me on this one...its not the graphics, it's the demographics baby! You can't round up a bunch of square roots ya dig. And The xbox series X is more John blaze than your PC bruh, you don't understand why and that's cool. But you'll see :ufdup:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Yea compressed pics and you might not be using a 4k screen to view it so cant be sure yet. Does looks current gen in those pics too