First track I ever made from 1997!!! (20 Year Retrospective)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Shyt should've stayed in the garbage can you found it in, the same place ya momma should've left ya ass :why:
fukk you you goddamn hating ass bytch.

What...maybe if it had some trap drums and talk about lean youd fukk with it?

Black folk cant appreciate shyt like this. No wonder the majority of my audience is NOT black. Sad.

wooled1

All Star
Daps

Black folk cant appreciate shyt like this. No wonder the majority of my audience is NOT black. Sad.
Ain't no hate here, breh. You knew how weak that shyt was when you posted it, but try me with some shyt like that again and I'm neggin tf out ya till I'm red

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika

Thank. You. I got into noise to take it from cacs and ruin it..but of course cacs love it

Only other Black artists I know besides you and I are B L A C K I E, Sean Derrick Cooper Marqudart and Kinnara Desi La..

nikkas call this satanic

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Props to @Sagat I love seeing folk being creative... :salute:

I've worked with some of y'all favorite artists but lord knows if I posted the tracks I made when I first started out... :huhldup:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
larry-holmes.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Wish I could find the old " beats" I made back in the day on FL.
I found a DanjaHandz sound pack and swore no one could tell me I wasn't making piff:banderas:

Funny though some of my better beats come from my mistakes and the drum pattern getting fukked up or being offtempo:patrice:

We got a beatmaker thread?:jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I found a DanjaHandz sound pack and swore no one could tell me I wasn't making piff:banderas:

Funny though some of my better beats come from my mistakes and the drum pattern getting fukked up or being offtempo:patrice:

We got a beatmaker thread?:jbhmm:

This was like the mid 2000s so what I would do is make samples in Kramixer and then load the sample into FL Studio and loop it then add all of the elements on top of it to make a beat. IT was very basic stuff though as I was more so playing around than actually trying to produce.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You could put whatever drums you want on that, Black folks no matter where they from won't fukk it.

That industrial shiit, ain't our thing. We love grooves.:manny:

It ain't sad, it just doesn't appeal to us.

I'm bout to go check out Sam Burns tonight legendary Soulful House from DC, he's gonna play great music, that's not on radio, or popular or turn up, but the whole audience will be Black.