First time buy alcohol since 2019 when I would drink at the job

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Again wtf are you babbling about? Monday was the FIRST time i BROUGHT some alcohol since 2019. Any other alcohol I consumed was brought my someone else. This can’t be too fukking hard for you to understand
Wtf are YOU babbling about?? Even if you were telling the truth (you weren't), who gives a fukk where the alcohol was purchased, or by whom? You constantly make threads about your substance abuse, and nobody cares. You've already established you're a piece of shyt, we don't need running updates cluttering up the front page.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Wtf are YOU babbling about?? Even if you were telling the truth (you weren't), who gives a fukk where the alcohol was purchased, or by whom? You constantly make threads about your substance abuse, and nobody cares. You've already established you're a piece of shyt, we don't need running updates cluttering up the front page.
Seek help and go find God, I’ll pray for you

EDIT: And you clearly missed where I said the alcohol I brought was NOT FOR ME. I’ll pray for you to get comprehensive reading skills

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Seek help and go find God, I’ll pray for you

EDIT: And you clearly missed where I said the alcohol I brought was NOT FOR ME. I’ll pray for you to get comprehensive reading skills
dp4.gif
"comprehensive reading skills" is amazing
790e60b33d831f64656a95fac1437c9e44-black-bush-gif-5.h473.w710.gif

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Man they rolled this Supervisor out in a stretcher at work last week. Bruh was drunk AF. Cops came deep with EMS and :camby: