First time buy alcohol since 2019 when I would drink at the job

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Situation enchanting on the job is the shyt and I believe everyone with a regular job does it to some extent. No way you remaining sane performing whatever repetitive tasks for 8 hours with no situation enchantment in effect
Situation enchantment is what we're calling being a lush now :mjlol:

Daps
Nobody but the general manager and the owner and district manager cared. Everyone else didn’t(all the mangers drunk with me even some coworkers) unless you got entirely too drunk and got them in trouble(someone leaves a bad review etc) which never happened.
Got everything but the strawberry shyt for my uncle that be drinking homemade wine and aristocrat vodka :russ:
IMG-0055.jpg
IMG-0059.jpg

IMG-0057.jpg
Breh, that iceland joint, is smooth, went down like water.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
again where does it say I brought alcohol dipshyt
I called you out in the other thread I linked for lying about the exact same shyt, and you tried to claim that you DRANK, but it didn't count because you didn't get DRUNK. Then you slunk away like the mentally ill lying coward you are. :dead:
You just periodically lie about not drinking huh? And for what? What do you get out of this?
You have no worth on this earth.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Vodka is a staple for drunks world wide.....

I aint ever leaving this tequila or brown water :sadcam:

Mystic

All Star
Daps
I called you out in the other thread I linked for lying about the exact same shyt, and you tried to claim that you DRANK, but it didn't count because you didn't get DRUNK. Then you slunk away like the mentally ill lying coward you are. :dead:
You just periodically lie about not drinking huh? And for what? What do you get out of this?
You have no worth on this earth.
Again wtf are you babbling about? Monday was the FIRST time i BROUGHT some alcohol since 2019. Any other alcohol I consumed was brought my someone else. This can’t be too fukking hard for you to understand