First PS5 Commercial

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can try to downplay SM:MM all you want, but yes, it is a flagship title. It's going to move systems.
No, you're trying to hype up a fukkin dlc from a previous generation title as a reason to buy a ps5 over the competition. The fact you gotta do that just to give yourself a reason is everything :wow:

Spider-Man: Miles Morales may be a standalone expansion, but that smaller scale is often ideal for interactive storytelling | GamesRadar+

Sorry bruh, it's not a sequel. It'll be 7hrs long tops. But hey, at least when spiderman 2 finally drops in 2023 you can then go :blessed: even tho it'll bre 1440p/30fps

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
There you go.

I think that they are sensitive of this happening to them.

Microsoft is not a market leader currently, Sony is. Similar to Apple and Samsung and their phones. They have their conferences, new device drops, hits you with the price and to their competitors, just be like, it is what it is, this is our new shyt and it is hot. Deal with it. Neither Microsoft nor Sony is showing confidence in that regard. I get Microsoft's reticence being in a distant second in their race with Sony. I don't get it with Sony. Brand loyalty is high, over 100 million PS4's sold, etc. A reasonably priced PS5 should be enough to counter anything Microsoft does short term, especially with Halo being a 2021 release now.

I posted this in another thread.

Code:
Console    Price    Price Date Announced    Where?    Release Date
PlayStation 1    $299    May 11th 1995    E3    September 9, 1995
PlayStation 2    $299    May 13th 2000    E3    October 26th 2000
PlayStation 3    $499-$599    May 8th 2006    E3    November 11th 2006
PlayStation 4    $399    June 11th 2013    E3    November 15th 2013
PlayStation 5    ???    ???    ???    ???

What dynamics are different this time?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, you're trying to hype up a fukkin dlc from a previous generation title as a reason to buy a ps5 over the competition. The fact you gotta do that just to give yourself a reason is everything :wow:

Spider-Man: Miles Morales may be a standalone expansion, but that smaller scale is often ideal for interactive storytelling | GamesRadar+

Sorry bruh, it's not a sequel. It'll be 7hrs long tops. But hey, at least when spiderman 2 finally drops in 2023 you can then go :blessed: even tho it'll bre 1440p/30fps
I'm not trying to hype up anything.

Flagship title just means something important, and by its meaning, SM fills that role. It really doesn't matter what you think here. :manny:

The rest of your post is just you arguing against yourself with points you made up.:camby:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

You really are upset aren't you, this is not a good look.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Code:
Console    Price    Price Date Announced    Where?    Release Date
PlayStation 1    $299    May 11th 1995    E3    September 9, 1995
PlayStation 2    $299    May 13th 2000    E3    October 26th 2000
PlayStation 3    $499-$599    May 8th 2006    E3    November 11th 2006
PlayStation 4    $399    June 11th 2013    E3    November 15th 2013
PlayStation 5    ???    ???    ???    ???

this guy has been wrong plenty of times so take it with a grain of salt...claims PS5 preorders will start on sept. 9 to celebrate the 25 year anniversary of the release of the PS1...also drops some prices including the miles morales game ($40)

PS5 commenter goes all out by sharing purported prices for PlayStation 5 accessories, supposed console pre-order date, and numerous alleged juicy factlets

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm not trying to hype up anything.

Flagship title just means something important, and by its meaning, SM fills that role. It really doesn't matter what you think here. :manny:

The rest of your post is just you arguing against yourself with points you made up.:camby:
You know why it doesn't matter what you think Randotron 2000?

I'm gunna try to not laugh.

Sony has declared it to be a stand alone (peep the keyword that follows, I'll bold it for you) EXPANSION :ufdup:

See, an expansion is DLC. Sony double dipped on you dikkheads by selling you a season pass with UC4. Then after a year said "if you got the season pass, eat, everyone else gotta pay a larger fee for the DLC. They added a bunch of shyt because uncharted 4 wasn't received very well. Better than 3 some say but that it didn't break any new ground and was just a decent addition to the franchise. The DLC/ expansion was very well received. And y'all nikkaz stopped complaining so guess what?

They gone do it again but this time they'll call it a next gen flagship title even tho it's an expansion which is what DLC is. Now why do you keep saying I made this up? You got a link to see for yourself. You gotta find better ways to deal with reality bruh, calling me a liar cuz you're salty is humorous...
You really are upset aren't you, this is not a good look.
Im not the guy hoping dlc from a previous generation will justify my next gen purchase, I'm just a hood critic nah mean

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
@PS4

Your DLC argument makes little sense, especially in the age of major DLCs.

But what is incredibly entertaining, and telling behind all these walls of text, is that your console doesn't have a triple A title relevant to warrant DLC on this generation, let alone next.

I'll be waiting for your usual "Larrysplainning".

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know why it doesn't matter what you think robotron 2000?

I'm gunna try to not laugh.

Sony has declared it to be a stand alone (peep the keyword that follows, I'll bold it for you) EXPANSION :ufdup:

See, an expansion is DLC. Sony double dipped on you dikkheads by selling you a season pass with UC4. Then after a year said "if you got the season pass, eat, everyone else gotta pay a larger fee for the DLC. They added a bunch of shyt because uncharted 4 wasn't received very well. Better than 3 some say but that it didn't break any new ground and was just a decent addition to the franchise. The DLC/ expansion was very well received. And y'all nikkaz stopped complaining so guess what?

They gone do it again but this time they'll call it a next gen flagship title even tho it's an expansion which is what DLC is. Now why do you keep saying I made this up? You got a link to see for yourself. You gotta find better ways to deal with reality bruh, calling me a liar cuz you're salty is humorous...

Im not the guy hoping dlc from a previous generation will justify my next gen purchase, I'm just a hood critic nah mean

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS4

1.)Your DLC argument makes little sense, especially in the age of major DLCs.

But what is incredibly entertaining, and telling behind all these walls of text, 2.)is that your console doesn't have a triple A title relevant to warrant DLC on this generation, let alone next.

I'll be waiting for your usual "Larrysplainning".
1.) My DLC argument doesn't make sense in the age of major DLCs? What does that even mean :dahell: Sony double charged you for uncharted dlc and you turn around and go "it was major DLC which is like totally different". Sure it's shorter than say the witcher 3 DLC but who cares about reality right? If they do it again it's a good thing because it shows they care for all their battered housewives...

2.) From the start of this gen xbox been console king to DLC. Killer instinct proved you don't need sequels when you can just update your existing title. Even had a completely different studio finish a season. Fast forward to now and sea of thieves just got another major update last month. More ppl are playing that game today than any Sony title. But hey, if you say otherwise then it's not happening

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
1.) My DLC argument doesn't make sense in the age of major DLCs? What does that even mean :dahell: Sony double charged you for uncharted dlc and you turn around and go "it was major DLC which is like totally different". Sure it's shorter than say the witcher 3 DLC but who cares about reality right? If they do it again it's a good thing because it shows they care for all their battered housewives...

2.) From the start of this gen xbox been console king to DLC. Killer instinct proved you don't need sequels when you can just update your existing title. Even had a completely different studio finish a season. Fast forward to now and sea of thieves just got another major update last month. More ppl are playing that game today than any Sony title. But hey, if you say otherwise then it's not happening

You said a whole bunch of nothing to then in the same breath, attempt to defend your console based on a DLC. You're not tired from the mental gymnastics you conjure up to tie yourself in nots?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You said a whole bunch of nothing to then in the same breath, attempt to defend your console based on a DLC. You're not tired from the mental gymnastics you conjure up to tie yourself in nots?
I am not a fan of dlc period, it's always been used for evil. Why does it exist? Sony, ps3, bluray supposedly can hold more game so you won't have to use your hdd as much. That was the idea. And then 2 games total had bigger worlds on ps3. But when they put the lie out, the industry was like well put games on bluray and then we'll charge dlc for xbox. Then it became that dlc was universal, still is. Bluray didn't do shyt but create this bullshyt scenario.

You think I'm lying about anything I said bruh?
So this didn't happen?
Uncharted 4 Season Pass to be removed from PSN tomorrow
starting tomorrow, the game's Season Pass won't be available any more as it is known today. Here's the official explanation:

"If you picked up the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition or the Explorer's Pack, you'll get The Lost Legacy as a download at launch. Both versions will only be available until December 13, so don't miss your chance to get Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy at an amazing value."

Name the xbox or Nintendo game that did that?

And now they doing it again because you nikkaz praised them for it :facepalm: so the spiderman dlc using miles was converted to a stand alone launch title for a next gen system. It's literally called AN EXPANSION so you can't deny where it comes from.

You're mad at me for calling it what it is? Or are you maad because this is supposedly your next gen flagship? Either way, it's not a good look