First PS5 Commercial

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You’re not allowed to ask about that...for two reasons...one being that your boys aren’t gonna have their flagship title ready for the launch of their flagship console...and the other reason I’ll let you guys figure out amongst yourselves. :mjgrin:
Tell me, what flagship title is releasing on ps5? Spiderman DLC: The next gen version?

These are not children's consoles we're talking about here, nikkaz really hype to spend $700 to play ratchet and clank? Im talking strictly to my adults. That's a flagship title to you? Because new super luckys tale drops soon and they remade it so it's now a truly classic platformer. Go cop that if that's your speed.

Xbox has a bunch of next gen games ready for launch, and they'll announce more. But even if they had nothing I'll still be playing gears 5 and ori in 4k/120. Cyberpunk is a launch title, the medium looks dope, the gunk will be in gamepass. Like, we good and fed right now. We'll be straight then too

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Tell me, what flagship title is releasing on ps5? Spiderman DLC: The next gen version?

These are not children's consoles we're talking about here, nikkaz really hype to spend $700 to play ratchet and clank? Im talking strictly to my adults. That's a flagship title to you? Because new super luckys tale drops soon and they remade it so it's now a truly classic platformer. Go cop that if that's your speed.

Xbox has a bunch of next gen games ready for launch, and they'll announce more. But even if they had nothing I'll still be playing gears 5 and ori in 4k/120. Cyberpunk is a launch title, the medium looks dope, the gunk will be in gamepass. Like, we good and fed right now. We'll be straight then too
You discovered reason number two while reinforcing reason number one...I’m proud of you Court

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I just don't get why they aren't acting like the market leader. They should have long dropped a price, a date and just looked at Microsoft and said "we are here bytches, deal with it."

I don't get Sony's stance unless they have an ominous feeling about their stature about this generation.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You discovered reason number two while reinforcing reason number one...I’m proud of you Court
So no flagship title for ps5 :patrice:

Xbox hasn't revealed what they got yet because they still revealing next gen titles. So is Sony but Sony bullshytted with that last show. Xbox smartly delayed the retaliation to September and will drop heat from then on. Sony can't do the same because they not prepared.

Really, their bootleg rdna1+ is why they can't compete. But that's for another time

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't get why they aren't acting like the market leader. They should have long dropped a price, a date and just looked at Microsoft and said "we are here bytches, deal with it."

I don't get Sony's stance unless they have an ominous feeling about their stature about this generation.

Yeah they are making ten million PS5s straight out the gate because they feel 'ominous' about next gen. :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So no flagship title for ps5 :patrice:

Xbox hasn't revealed what they got yet because they still revealing next gen titles. So is Sony but Sony bullshytted with that last show. Xbox smartly delayed the retaliation to September and will drop heat from then on. Sony can't do the same because they not prepared.

Really, their bootleg rdna1+ is why they can't compete. But that's for another time
Neither PS5 or XBOX have a single launch title I care to purchase.
Copping a new console to play current gen games with slight performance improvements isn’t enough for me. I’ve been leaning towards waiting a year before copping either console so they both have some games I care about.
To be honest, I give Halo infinite such a hard time because Im hoping at least one of these new consoles would have a day one game I would be excited for. Now that isn’t happening. I guess if ps5 is backwards compatible to PS4 I could see myself copping and putting my PS4 in my sons room. He has an Xbox one S but loves a bunch of PS4 games as well.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Yeah they are making ten million PS5s straight out the gate because they feel 'ominous' about next gen. :mjlol:

That number was never solidified, it was rumored by Nikkei based on usually solid contacts. In any event, not everyone is going to be able to afford these consoles when they come out. This is channel stuffing if true. Sony shipped 10 million of a $400 PS4 in 8 months (June 2014). Desire and demand may be there but a lot of people's wallets won't be. It is easy for gaming revenue to go up when your market share is already over 100m and these games are dirt cheap. Now do it again when it is at zero, 45 million people in America lost a job and evictions are at a all time high. If they do this, this is channel stuffing and perhaps advantageous because of some costs being cheaper right now because some companies might be lowering the cost on material to have some cash flow rather than no cash flow. A myriad of reasons that I can think of that doesn't necessarily point to Sony's belief in the console's ability to sell in this current market.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft should have long dropped a price, a date and just looked at Sony and said "we are here bytches, deal with it."

I don't get Microsoft stance unless they have an ominous feeling about their stature about this generation.
There you go.