Pennywise-makeup-design.jpg

pennywise-bart-mixon.jpg

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I suffer from coulrophobia! This stems from childhood..horror or the circus have no connections to my ordeal.
I witnessed three guys dressed as clowns rape my neighbour's daughter.
1979!

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint that cat a dj now?

tell that nikka to join the coli :pachaha:

yeah, lol. Funny, he's still the same as when we were kids(didn't expect that gang of kids). For yall that know Garland, he's from the East Side, right over by Austin. Used to ride bikes up and down those hills over there. I will see what he thinks of the coli.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Man if they ever do a story for The Jaunt :ohhh: One of the best short stories I've ever read. Again Stephen King is brilliant and twisted.
9c8b3b80678ea0defcf8b8258096100f9c23386133fcc53ff38d40a801059c0e.jpg

And just to follow up this even has a connection to The Dark Tower/The Mist. Its the todash space between worlds. Going through The Jaunt awake is one of the most terrifying things I've ever read and was the reason all of the monsters came out in The Mist. They tapped into that space and unleashed fukkery on a small town.
It's not just saying that it's a long time. It's longer than you are able to think. It's so long, all you are able to do is think. Think. Think. Time ticks by, each second firing synapses as you try to process the infinite and infinitesimal with that lump of meat that contains all that you are.

Time passes, seemingly without end. A blink of an eye to the outside world. But inside the slip, without the sedative, you run out of thought before you run out of time. You exhaust your memories. Your imagination can only create so many new lives to lead.

That is, until it runs out.

Eventually, your mind cannot coherently create a stable timeline or comprehensive reality. Beyond imagination lies dreams, and within dreams, nightmares dwell.

An increasingly disjointed and strange world of terror and misery, the only things your mind can craft. Forever trapped within a private Hell of your own creation. But even that isn't the end.

Past Hell is Oblivion. Your mind shuts down. You no longer think. All you do is exist, and all you have is awareness of your isolation. For what may be a near eternity, isolation is all you have, all you are.

By the time you're through the slip, your psyche has been irreparably damaged. It's longer than you think.

It's longer than you can THINK.

Its an absolutely delightful horror to think about. Our universe is 13.7 billions old. The amount of time was longer than that. The time it took for our universe to form, for elements to come into existence, for our star to be born, for it to explode and create planets and recede back to a smaller yellow star. Longer than that. Imagine being conscious for that length of time, but being unable to breathe, move, express yourself, see yourself, see anything at all. Unable to sleep. Unable to die. Completely and utterly alone. Probably the scariest thing I can possibly ever think of. Thank you Stephen King. A true nightmare.
:lupe:

I had to track down this story just off the strength of these post and :wow:

Apparently, a movie is happening, by the directors of MAMA (2013), which was one of my favorite horror movies of the past 5 years....:noah:

Plan B Takes ‘The Jaunt’ With Stephen King And ‘Mama’ Helmer Andy Muschietti

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I find this shyt funny... I actually wanna see how this turns out, hopefully good... Rather see a remake of other shyt... Always thought "IT" was boring & never scary, even Pennywise... Ill probably check it out though...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had to track down this story just off the strength of these post and :wow:

Apparently, a movie is happening, by the directors of MAMA (2013), which was one of my favorite horror movies of the past 5 years....:noah:

Plan B Takes ‘The Jaunt’ With Stephen King And ‘Mama’ Helmer Andy Muschietti

Yo man the guy who killed his wife by throwing her in The Jaunt with no exit.....that is fukkin horrific man. She'll be screaming for eternity. Someone on reddit broke down the math.

I tried the math, assuming everyone experiences 15 billion years during the .0000006 seconds. For every second on Earth, she would experience 25 quadrillion years. For every minute, 1.8 quintillion years will pass for her. For every year that passes on Earth, she will be in limbo for 788 sextillion years. It's unfathomable.
:damn:
muvc60.jpg