First Look at The Upcoming Film ‘The Silent Twins’ Starring Letitia Wright and Tamara Lawrance

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'm super excited about this movie. The Gibson sister's story is one that stuck with me since I first learned of it. Imagine being so connected to someone that a reoccurring argument was centered around them “being each other” and they would go back and forth on some “if you give me myself back I'll stop being you” or “I woke up and I was her today”. :wtf:

Sometime during their incarceration at a mental facility, they decided that one of them had to die for the other to have a normal life. They decided who would go and then Jennifer just died. No overdose, no slit wrist, jumping off a building, etc. She... Just... DIED ON COMMAND.:damn:

I'm watching this first day.:banderas:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
This story always fukked me up
:damn:

UKVu0t8.gif

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
First time hearing of this story :lupe:
Diff actresses kinda ruins it
Yeah that threw me off too. There has to be Black twin actresses somewhere in the world, or at least sisters who look similar.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just watched it.... It was basically the entire internet story verbatim.... Honestly reading the Wikipedia story is more spooky and entertaining.... :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Just watched it.... It was basically the entire internet story verbatim.... Honestly reading the Wikipedia story is more spooky and entertaining.... :yeshrug:
In theaters? Didn’t even know about this.

Apparently there was a TV movie made in 1986 😳

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm super excited about this movie. The Gibson sister's story is one that stuck with me since I first learned of it. Imagine being so connected to someone that a reoccurring argument was centered around them “being each other” and they would go back and forth on some “if you give me myself back I'll stop being you” or “I woke up and I was her today”. :wtf:

Sometime during their incarceration at a mental facility, they decided that one of them had to die for the other to have a normal life. They decided who would go and then Jennifer just died. No overdose, no slit wrist, jumping off a building, etc. She... Just... DIED ON COMMAND.:damn:

I'm watching this first day.:banderas:

:gucci: THIS ISNT THE TYPE
OF REAL LIFE STORY TO BE ELATED OVER.

:devil:
:evil: