First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Remember when The Coli lionized Lavar Ball as this cutting edge, militant, business man and they proclaimed on a daily basis that BBB would be undefeated, then proceeded to tell boldface lies about purchasing BBB merchandise? :mjlol:

Pepperidge Farms remembers :mjlit:

:krs::dead:

Forgot about all that Cappin from these broke fukks :laff:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course the typical c00n and cacs celebrating the downfall of a black man due to injury. Fuccking pathetic

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll always hold this against Lavar no matter what people say. Turning down Nike and Adidas money for this bullshyt was unforgivable.
You just hate lamar cause he a vocal black due fukk outta here l, we see through your bullshyt. You were hating bef9re anything was said about the actual product and were rooting for his failure cac

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
How is lavar a c00n? Marrying a white woman doesn't make you a c00n so please explain..
Anybody who directly or indirectly contributes to a reduction of the black population or assists in extending the bloodlines of nonblacks or cacs, with their failing birthrates, is a c00n.

Ex. Black folks who kill black folks outside of legitimate self defense situations

Fággots since they willingly have non procreative sex

Marriage is about building. Building wealth just to willingly hand it over to cacs when u die is c00n shyt.

Politicians who undermine black progress
Etc

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How is lavar a c00n? Marrying a white woman doesn't make you a c00n so please explain..

No marrying white don’t equal c00n
But all these black women and you can’t find one ?

Your message will fall flat if you on some black consciousness/love and it’s every where in your life except your bed and your bank accounts

Also nikkas don’t wake up and say I’m on white guls
nope-no.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
No marrying white don’t equal c00n
But all these black women and you can’t find one ?

Your message will fall flat if you on some black consciousness/love and it’s every where in your life except your bed and your bank accounts

Also nikkas don’t wake up and say I’m on white guls
nope-no.gif
Then explain @MsDropTopDoc and the 'not even 1 drop' she has :dahell: :wtf:

🤭