First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Lavar really a marketing genius. If he had the manufacturing behind him and lonzo actually playing good :wow:

Really sold us a Dream. Had us believing his son got next. Few years later we here thinking someone lamelo gonna be any different when they both got terrible shooting numbers.. :wow:

Can't believe this shyt was 3 years ago though

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Lonzo is a bust,as of now, but the whole bbb thing is nothing to laugh at at, good idea to be honest

But crabs and c00ns cannot not understand that, just hating just waiting for brotha to fail so they can say i told so:hhh: smh Hope zo bounces back

Or maybe we saw from jump that the shoes were a grift sold on the backs of the unfounded hype of the Ball Brothers..an insultingly obvious grift at that.

Tell me one reason why any consumer should've bought the shoe, other than "Lavar is black and bucking the shoe system that *checks notes* overpays so many players a shytton of money:mjgrin:"

And the thing is BBB wasn't a good idea. Whole idea was built on a retard mis interpreting the fact that Nike underpays LeBron and Jordan.

The wholesale sourcing from Chinese mass manufacturing bubble is bound to burst. No one is actually developing innovative products. The goods are typically shyt quality and these Chinese manufacturers can't keep up with big business sweatshops. That's why all of these celeb merch stocks sell out in minutes and they say its a "limited release".

You can make money but you won't be Nike Rich. Simple as that.

Last edited:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lavar really a marketing genius. If he had the manufacturing behind him and lonzo actually playing good :wow:

Really sold us a Dream. Had us believing his son got next. Few years later we here thinking someone lamelo gonna be any different when they both got terrible shooting numbers.. :wow:

Can't believe this shyt was 3 years ago though
I still think Melo the 1 bru . he already a superstar these teen to 20 somethings love him. He ate these same cats up in the AAU . he def seem like he better than Zo lol we will see.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
i bought 3 paris at 495 :snoop:

ImpressionableRecklessIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lonzo is getting a big second contract (and deservedly so). This sneakers were a bad idea but has nothing to do with him as a basketball player. Already an elite passer and one of the best defenders at his position.
This is wrong for two reasons....

1. People said the shoes would sell and make signing some contract with Nike, look dumb.

2. People based this on him being the number 2 pick

So not only has he not lived up to the basketball player he was supposed to be. But when he still had everyone fooled, he had the chance to cash out with a big shoe contract. Instead they've lost money on this, been robbed, and now no shoe company would ever give him the same money now, because we've also seen he's not worth it. And he's no longer on Lebron's Lakers.

No... This was an ultimate fukk up